WAGs of J-League players?

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Midorit, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    I know Kazu's got a hot MILF as a wife but don't know any other WAGs of J-League players.Are they all hot like this?

[​IMG]

I think Ono was dating this dull-looking girl but that was before he went to Netherland so he should've done better since then.

Or do hot women still prefer baseball players?

2. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    OT but while searching for Risako Miura's photos,I came across with Kazu Miura's profile:http://www3.kazu-miura.com/museum/personal-e.html

He's really into mafia stuff,isn't he?I didn't know.

3. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I guess some of them have some money :D

Miura - Car: Porche 911 Cabriolet, Range Rover, Aston Martin Vanquish S.

4. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    I wasn't surprised by that.It's Kazu,the first football celebrity in Japan.Deservedly married to the gorgeous woman in the pic.I can't think of anyone from our NT who can score a lady like that,unfortunately...

5. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Norf London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This is Koji Nakata's chic Ai Kato

[​IMG]

6. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Ha!I didn't know that.She's an "actress',isn't she?I know Nakata always had a bunch of girls screaming his name and I never understood why.He's not good-looking nor such a good player.

Kato Ai.She's ok.Cute but no talent in acting-not that it's required for being an idol like her,I know.Apparently not good at figuring out which guy will enhance her life as a TV personality the most neither.Nakata's going down as a football player and she has to find a right timing to dump him without looking like a convenient b1tch who walks away from a boyfriend in slump.

Alright,who else?

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I would like to see all the chicks Hide Nakata has fcked :D Not only japanese hotties i guess. That fkcing pimp.

8. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    What is this? Japanese version of "Footballers' Wive$"? ;)

9. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You've got it :D

10. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yana's is not bad :)

[​IMG]

or Okubo's on the left

[​IMG]

11. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
  12. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    hahaha
    i've always wondered if japanese footie stars scored hot wags, but i guess eh, i dunno.

yanagisawas ex girlfriend was pretty, i think her name was Rinka, but his wife is so-so.

AND Midorit, i think Ono married he's highschool girlfriend -well thats what i heard, so it might be that same old dull girl.

i haven't seen okubo's

no offence to koji nakata, but his girl looks good looking, but
    she looks like she could be his sister in that pic link

kaz miuras lady reminds me of a cross between the lady who voices Leela from Futurama and Jill from Home improvement...but in asian form...although she looks classy that woman.

since i'm so bored, it'll be so funny if a japanese footballer knocked up a morning musume group member, i wonder if that'll make big headlines, haha, ehhhh so bored

13. hallelujah_united

Oct 21, 2006
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    The guy would have to knock up the correct girl though, some of them are still not legal yet? LOL

14. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    then it would deffenetly make the headlines, lol

15. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Saw Ono Shinji's gal on TV at a Feyenoord game she looked hot...from far away so I can't really say.

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    it cant be her lol. that's some middle aged woman who looks like she'll masturbate over korean dramas, lol.

17. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Ah.That must be what is called Wahiba effect in European football.Wahiba is the Turkish wife of Frank Ribery who used to be known for her ability to counter-balance her husband's f'ugliness.Now her husband earns multi-million euro per year plus pocket changes of tens of thousands of euros here and there which has mysteriously brought changes to her appearance.I wouldn't say she's not ugly any more but she's definitely not f'ugly now.Well,I never thought Ono's gf was ugly so it shouldn't have taken much effort for her to turn into a "presentable" woman.

It's her.She's around 40 now.Still a hot milf.I'd go for her even if she watches Korean dramas,maybe while she's watching them.:eek:

18. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    yeah true, but the legal ones...eee freak the shit out of me, some of them look 12 when they're actually 24

19. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    first of all, why do u have to use MILF? it just sounds gross.
    and if this is Ono's wife, congrats to him. she's quite an attractive woman actually. i wonder how many would look as good as her that age. " he should have done better" ? luckily Ono isn't as narrowminded as u seem to be when it comes to women.

20. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Yanagisawa's girl look cute as a button ^^ur typical cute japanese girl! awesome. the 2 others on the 2nd pic as really really cute too.

i bet most of the people hanging around here could only dream about girls like this.

21. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    haha...You're a funny man...

22. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    ...and this is even funnier...

23. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    well, im happy to amuse you but that's not the point.

i have no problem that people have different taste in women, but why the harassing comments?

now, i don't know who u are or anything about you, but u honestly don't think those girls are cute? what's wrong with them?

i will say they are way above an average looking girl, so yes, few guys get the chance to get together with girls like that.

maybe a bit off-topic, but u know otakus... ( not saying u are one! and no disrespect to them whatsoever)
    most otakus are like really into anime,manga, and only know about the cute japanese girls they've seen through morning musume or some anime MV's.

and it looks like they think ( this is 100% my impression after my meetings with otakus and former stays in Japan) that since they are foreigners, gaijins, they will automatically nail these japanese beauties in no time. and again, no disrespect to any otakus ( if that is an offensive word i apologize, i might as well say guys that are into japan maybe), but the otakus i know are not, say the best-looking guys around. where im from, they got this "geek" tag all over them( which again doesn't have to be negative), which pretty much explains it all.

and, my point is i think ( i think i lost my original point somewhere along the way), that these guys, otakus, seems to think that if they can only get to japan, they will be like superpopular. like " i love ur anime,manga and ur girls, so im sure Japan and japanese loves me too".

and and and, for me, that sounds really disrespecting towards japanese people. MAYBE it's like that among some girls in Roppongi, but it's like 1/100. and sure, a white guy is exotic in Japan, so he got an advantage in that way, just as a japanese girl in Norway would get admirers of the same reason. but yeah, i really don't like it when i see that... cause the japanese girls i know, which is quite alot now, are nothing like that, and they don't like to be "tagged" as that either.

sorry for the yabbing, this is so out of context from the original subject in this thread, but i just wanted to prove my point ( just got back from JP u know, so im like full of these sorts of impressions...).

so if i insulted anyone, it was by no means. gomen :eek:

24. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    You need to chill out,young man.

Japanese girls have all the rights to date whoever they want to and it's not something you should get worked up about.

Anyway what's that all got to do with this???

25. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't play in J-League, but my J-wife is hotter than any of the girls you've posted so far ;)