News: Voyageurs to Cuba - June 8, 2012 - Price Drop and Extended Deadline - Dec 21st + Child Pricing

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Blizzard, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    The Voyageurs have released the details of their road trip to Cuba for Canada's away match on June 8, 2012.

http://www.cansoc.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=426&d=1321562045

It looks like a good deal as this price even includes health insurance.

Spread the word. The more the merrier. This could be epic.

[​IMG]

Update: Cuba Trip - Price Drop and Extended Deadline -Dec 21st + Child Pricing

Hey, Great news.. the tour operator has agreed to hold off on a planned fuel surcharge and extend the deadline for deposits.

New price is $880 plus taxes for Triple +25 for double + 50 for single

New Add-on from YXY has been asked for and given at $375 + $50 taxes so now we really have coverage from coast to coast. (if there is a airport near you that Air Canada flies from and is not listed let me know and we can do an add-on from there as well)

New Deadline for deposits is Dec 21st (remember this is just to secure your spot) The balance isn't due until April 2012.

For Child Pricing 2-12years old its $435 + taxes (air add-ons are the same though)

Still plugging away to get it extended and the price dropped even more if possible.

To book online or for more details

https://secure.s-trip.com/trip/Mission2014

or call 1 866 627 8747.

2. Polygong

Polygong Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Re: If Canada qualifies for the next round, would you be interested in travelling to Cuba in June?

I would seriously consider it, although my commitment to going would be dependent on family commitments, I'll have a three month old baby at that time.

3. Blizzard

Blizzard Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Re: If Canada qualifies for the next round, would you be interested in travelling to Cuba in June?

We're just putting out feelers right now. Trying to gauge interest. The peace and quiet of hanging out with the Voyageurs might be a nice break for you ..... or maybe not once Grizzly and ToppDog start going at it. ;)

4. cloak

cloak Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

since flights to cuba are occasionally dirt cheap and affordable at the worst of times, i'd definitely consider this.

5. Blizzard

Blizzard Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

Cuba Trip - Price Drop and Extended Deadline -Dec 21st + Child Pricing

Hey, Great news.. the tour operator has agreed to hold off on a planned fuel surcharge and extend the deadline for deposits.

New price is $880 plus taxes for Triple +25 for double + 50 for single

New Add-on from YXY has been asked for and given at $375 + $50 taxes so now we really have coverage from coast to coast. (if there is a airport near you that Air Canada flies from and is not listed let me know and we can do an add-on from there as well)

New Deadline for deposits is Dec 21st (remember this is just to secure your spot) The balance isn't due until April 2012.

For Child Pricing 2-12years old its $435 + taxes (air add-ons are the same though)

Still plugging away to get it extended and the price dropped even more if possible.

To book online or for more details

https://secure.s-trip.com/trip/Mission2014

or call 1 866 627 8747.