Voyageurs Cup games on TV?

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by whitbytfcfan, Jul 19, 2019.

1. whitbytfcfan

whitbytfcfan Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    I don't see the second leg on the TSN broadcast schedule next week. Both Montreal and Vancouver finished in a draw away against CPL teams in the first leg. If Montreal gets eliminated by the York 9, I want to watch this joyous event, lol

Does anyone know if these games are broadcast or streamed anywhere?

2. Robert Borden

Robert Borden Member+

Chelsea
    Canada
    Apr 19, 2017
    Toronto, Ontario
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Onesoccer.ca

3. whitbytfcfan

whitbytfcfan Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Thanks for the link and for your fine leadership of the country during the First World War Mr. Borden. ;)

Robert Borden and ArteEtLabore repped this.
  4. 613RepresentingTFC

613RepresentingTFC New Member

Toronto FC
    Jul 15, 2019
    Kingston, Ontario
    Will be interesting to see what happens for sure with both of those games ending in a draw. It will really put some pressure on Whitecaps since they have been going through a terrible season this year.
    Also would be good to see Ottawa win so that way next round TFC will travel there and I can go take in the away game. (Vanney will probably put out the same lineup that he just did against Houston on Saturday *Face Smack)

5. Kingston

Kingston Member+

Oct 6, 2005
    TFC has faced Ottawa in the Canadian Championship in each of the past two years (this year will be three in a row). Both years the TFC team for the Ottawa leg included one regular starter as captain with the rest of the team being split between bench players and TFC II players. I suspect we will see something similar this year.

6. 613RepresentingTFC

613RepresentingTFC New Member

Toronto FC
    Jul 15, 2019
    Kingston, Ontario
    Yes I think they will be bringing a few of the TFCII guys up, possibility of seeing Gallardo out there even as a 2nd half sub. Bono is going to get the start and I think it would be a good idea to put Fraser in to get him some more minutes.

Also yes OneSoccer.ca has said they will now stream both games at the same time rather than the TFC on a delay until 10pm

7. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    They were always going to stream both live.

The person who said it was delayed, was looking at the schedule for their live channel, not the schedule for the streams.