Visiting in January 2014 - tickets?

Discussion in 'Israel' started by jslaff, Jul 24, 2013.

1. jslaff

jslaff Member

Oct 23, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My son and I will be visiting Israel in mid-January--really looking forward to it. We'd like to take in a match, and I think I saw a match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Beitar Jerusalem on Friday, Jan. 17 in Tel Aviv.

We're Arsenal supporters from the States, and we joined the Arsenal America club chapter to get tickets when we visited England. Is there a similar way to get tickets for the Hapoel match? Any advice you can give me would be great! Thanks.

Jerry

2. JMH

JMH Member

Aug 24, 1999
    Jerusalem, Israel
  3. nigrker

nigrker New Member

Oct 26, 2013
    First, welcome !

Look, the game that you talk abut its a very big game in Israel.. (Fantastic show !!) usually the ticket of this game will gone 1 month before the game (the good sits on stadium)..
    My advice for you it's to make order online (also less price) .

http://www.leaan.co.il/default.asp?cgCode=103&Interface=8

It's the big web on Israel for order a ticket and change the language on the top left in the we to "English".

Hope you enjoy in your visit and my advice - don't visit in tebiria - it's a westting of time

4. Theopisa

Theopisa Member+

Pisa Sporting Club
    Italy
    Oct 7, 2008
    Venezia
    Club:
    Pisa Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'll be in Israel in mid-Feb for work, if I get some free time I'd like to see a game - most likely in Jerusalem, does anybody know how long before it's decided on what day and what time exactly games will be played? (right now they're all listed on same day / time but I know it usually doesn't stay like that