Villarreal's kits this season

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by Grillinnap, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

They look cheap. They don't have the "Aeroport Castello" ad anymore. No sponsorship normally means no one is interested in your club. It also doesn't look like Puma is still their manufacturer. What brand is that?

2. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

Xtep is now providing Villarreal kits for Villarreal A, B, C, etc.
    +
    Xtep will also pay approx €1m a year to Villarreal (Double from what Puma was paying), plus it increases market awareness of Villarreal in China.

Better view of the 2011/2012 Villarreal Kits
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cayf813Pa8"]Adelanto Nuevas Equipaciones Xtep del Villarreal - YouTube[/ame] [/url]​

Shirt Sponsorship Aeroport Castello, Shirt sponsorship expired as of June, 2011 (The Airport was never build)

Villarreal have been offered sponsorships for the shirt for 2011/2012 season, however Villarreal, Sevilla, Atletico and Valenica who are w/o Shirt Sponsorship for 2011/12 have said they are unwilling for their players to wear anything on their shirts for less than €3m/yr.

The Economic Crisis in Spain is the main reason for this...

3. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, really? I didn't even know that that airport was never built. Where was the construction site located? I saw their facebook page. There were some pics. Was it cancelled or just postponed?

4. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Sorry, I answered you late yesterday....meant to say...

Shirt Sponsorship Aeroport Castello, Shirt sponsorship expired as of June, 2011
    (The Airport was build but never opened)

What future holds for the Airport is anyone guess