Viewing in Richmond for RSL

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by sussexcentralsoccer, Apr 9, 2009.

1. sussexcentralsoccer

Nov 6, 2005
    Bethany Beach
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone from Richmond know of a bar that will have this game? I will be visiting my girlfriends parents there and would like to watch out somewhere instead of on the CPU. Last time I tried PennyLane Pub but the game was on comcast and they only had sat. Anyone know if they got DirectKick this year?

2. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No bars in Richmond have DK unfortunately. Haven't heard anyone comment about watching it any other way than on their computer.

3. sussexcentralsoccer

Nov 6, 2005
    Bethany Beach
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone else plan on going to PennyLane Pub to watch the 8:30 Houston match on FSC and then the 10:30 chivas-LA match on ESPN2?

4. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Probably not Sussex. Most of the DCU nuts down here are DCU only when it comes to MLS. I am one of the few (Brian too, I think) that will watch almost any MLS game but I have the kid and family so won't be making it to the Lane on Saturday.

5. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Travis said Gus Bar and Grill (2701 W. Broad St.) has ordered the game for us tonight. It's where Out Of Bounds used to be across the street from The Science Museum. Who's in?

6. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn. I already made alternative plans otherwise I would be in. Oh well, next time.

7. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry i couldnt make this one guys, out on the road with ye old band. I'm glad this place came through, any reviews on them?