Ventura's Italia

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Stamos, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Balotelli.

2. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    oh ya I read his agent says he's going to Dortmund

3. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    Is Bernadeschi always this bad on the ball, his first touch is not good and his passing is poor.

4. Alex101

Alex101 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Italy don't have much options after Belotti and Immobile, that the only reason why they need Balotelli. But I do think Balotelli won't be picked by Ventura, who knows if any coach will ever select him again. Might was well call it a day with Italy, he has only himself to blame.

5. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gabbiadini is a good backup option. He has done well since moving to southampton and did a great assist yesterday. And then we have Eder and Zaza. Yes they are not great, but as backups they are good options.

Deleted User x and Rosay repped this.
  6. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    Bernardeschi has some of the best feet in Italian football. Maybe it was an off day but he normally is silky smooth on the ball and his passing is world class.

Rosay repped this.
  7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hasnt done shit "world class" ma jamma ja...

8. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dribbling, shooting good. Passing not so much.

9. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
  11. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  12. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    It might be more to do with him being so injury prone.

13. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    TS, it might shock you but some people in this forum don't actually watch anything between the tournaments.

Deleted User x repped this.
  14. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why is no-one talking about Verratti. So he wants to leave PSG b/c they are fed up with his irresponsible partying lifestyle. His agent says he's worth $100m but the most he has been offered is 40. Juventus won't even offer that. So where will he end up?

Thoughts?

15. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I do not like his attitude. If he truly stated that PSG needs to bring champions for him to stay, then he is not the make of a champion. At this point of his career, he needs to state that he will carry the team. As flawed as Pogba has become getting big headed (no help from his idiot manager), he at least has tried to carry his sides even if he is not capable of doing so. I do not see that in Verratti.

totti fan repped this.
  16. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Verratti is starting to believe his own press

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    lol at Pogba trying to carry teams. That was almost subtle.

So he tried carrying his team while not giving his best?

Interesting....

You two clowns need to increase the troll bait :) time for some sock puppet accounts to support Tottifan, I think.

Deleted User x repped this.
  18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    clowns ?

Bit of a strong word there..... What has Verratti really done anyways ? I cant think of many if one game where I was blown away by him. That doesnt mean he is a bad player he just isnt someone i'd lose my shit over if he were to miss a tournament or something...

19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #894 Calcio Pauly, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Strong word, lol...stop clowning around you chooch.

no one believes any of you have watched more than a few minutes. The other two haven't watched any PSG games. One or two CL game highlights and that is it. He has a good performance and they go missing. One miss pass and they troll the forums. Oldest trick in the book. You expect people to keep biting at that nonsense? I'm just requesting they up their game, and you stop trying to copy it, because it's poor form to be a parrot. It's even worse to try and hide behind others because your troll game is too weak to make an impact.

Up your game Chooch....

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Verratti is irrelevant.

totti fan repped this.
  21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm not sure I understand you.
    I'm not sure you understand what you just said either.

22. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Everytime I watch PSG, I hope to see the magic. It is a bit like the Emperor and his new clothes. You know I root for the Little French Guy to become something. But if he actually said this to a reporter, which supposedly he claims he did not, then I don't see him becoming the great player everyone thinks he is.

The Italy international, however, told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "It's not that I want to go at all costs, it's just I want to see if they really do build a great squad this time. In that case, I would be happy to stay.

"Each year they say they are going to build a great squad, but we've seen the results. Promises are not enough. If, on the other hand, this time PSG with [sporting director Antero] Henrique stick to what they say, then I will be absolutely happy to stay. At the end of the day, nobody is forcing me to leave."​

At this point, he should be saying build the squad around me and I will take you to the promised land. He wants to follow someone else it appears.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No offense Signore, but I didn't read it. I can just imagine, same story over and over.

Oh Chooch, I told your Pops you were looking for some love too. Nice of me, right?

24. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    sure could have used him in Euro 2016

calabrese8 repped this.
  25. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I have patience. I am waiting to see this fantastic player. But he will hit the quarter century mark this fall. He needs to show something soon.

totti fan repped this.