Ventura's Italia

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Stamos, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I think Totti fan has christened him with another award this year. Now let's see those tits

Pandore and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    TF you make no sense, you never did. You seem to believe that acting contrarian to everything makes you smart, or something wierd like that. It only does, if you're right about a subject and you have a bad track record you racist prik. Your meltdown, this time around, is nuclear.

And Goebbels, remember "follow the principle that when one lies, it should be a big lie, and one should stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous." It's you to a 't'

Pandore and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  3. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Ozil, Pogba, KDB and Iniesta? No. Only one that's better on that list is Modric. Seriously man, you're making a fool of yourself.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  4. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I personally can see him as Italy's answer to Neymar if he develops properly. So much flair and dribbling ability. Just needs to improve finishing, and lately he is showing flashes.

5. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pauly literally became the GOAT with this post.

OT: Belotti is nearly a goal per game with not much service. Verratti a top 5 mid. Romagnoli, Rugani AND Caldara for the future back line. Donnarumma as well. A plethora of attacking wingers like Orsolini, Berardi, Bernardeschi. Future is bright boys!

calabrese8 repped this.
  6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #781 Calcio Pauly, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    I suppose I'm not the only one who see's how contradictory this is, all in the same post, but hey, it's you...so carry on.

Coming from one who 95% of his postings have been in politic threads the last year, talking about real communism, and the rest of the time talking about how Montolivo, Jackerini, Pavoletti and Eder are some sort of saviors of Italian football. :laugh:

Come back every now and then and let us know how our little French guy is doing, though most with the exception of one âne will have seen a majority of games :)

Pandore repped this.
  7. Nek Sanalet

Nek Sanalet Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Dec 30, 2013
    NYC
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Progba is so overrated. Juve's system propped him up. Now I'm not saying he's a mediocre player, but top five midfielder...nope.

Not to mention all the young midfielders like Locatelli, Gagliardini, Benassi, Basselli, and Cataldi.

8. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pandore show us a thong pic

Deleted User x and Pietro Calcio repped this.
  9. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Verratti #2 mid in the world. Ok got it.

11. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Sorry for the ambiguity in my original comment. Staying away from dairy is a choice (in my case), I'm not lactose intolerant.

totti fan repped this.
  12. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Wow. Is it because you get sick? Cause if not then GTFO. My sister is a vegetarian but she still eats dairy. And again show the boys a pic of that sweet sweet ass.

13. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Haha nope, I don't get sick. I just don't consume any animal products. Sorry!

And as tempting as it is to post a photo of my ass on a football forum frequented primarily by teenage boys, I'm afraid this thread has been derailed enough. ;)

totti fan repped this.
  14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  15. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm not a teenage boy. Tbh the majority isn't. Great opportunity to actually get this thread on the rails would be a great view. I'm sure a lot of us folks will agree

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ok back on track

Someone tell me all about the successes these guys have been involved in since 2012.

I guess I missed them.

17. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ya Totti fan is wack for saying that. Our national team's performance has been horrendous at the past two world cups after winning the ********en thing previous to those two. Especially in 2010 with an easy group. He might be referring to Euro 2012 and Confed Cup 2013, Which is pretty successful as its sandwiched in between those two gong shows. And Euro 16 to a degree. Eder and Giaccherini were pretty key for that. And Montolivo for 2012

18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Euro 2012 and 2016 I was referring to. They did very well in 2016 when you consider the draw.
    And Giakk was voted Italy's player of the tournament in the Confed Cup.

Our worst performance in a tournament since 2012 was the WC which featured Veratti.

19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He's just making up more stuff, but I do enjoy the rationalizations that follow.
    We had no successes since 2012, and that was a colossal fail too.

20. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Feels good to be beat Spain in tournament play tho after losing to them the previous 2 euros. That's a success to a degree. Too bad that German streak didn't continue

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah, too bad Montlolivo wasn't there.

Rosay repped this.
  22. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was sad that he didn't get to participate in WC 14 and Euro 16. Especially after coming off a strong Euro in 2012. Internationally now he's too old. But who knows how he'll be when he comes back from injury. He seems to get better with age for the most part. He could still have a hand to play for the Azzurri

23. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    God, you're such a bore to argue with.

24. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #799 Calcio Pauly, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Do you remember what was the reason that Prandelli punished him for in the 57th minute? I think it was mean.

25. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    But you never had an argument to begin with.