Van Gaal to Bayern Munich

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by richsavare, May 13, 2009.

1. richsavare

richsavare Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jan 28, 2003
    New Jersey
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Very interested to see what happens with this team as Louis makes it back to the bigger pool after his recent success at AZ.

The current Bayern side has many questions marks in my eyes whether they win the Bundesliga or not, and I wonder what VG plans.

After his disastrous tenure as Oranje boss were Van Gaal failed to qualify a team of World Class players who could have won the event, and has been labeled by world football pundits as the biggest failure in the history of qualification he has basically been looked upon as poison by the big European teams that he so badly wanted to join.

Van Gaal has always put his own name out whenever there was a job to be had, but his efforts as a pathetic p.r. machine failed.

I have really not thought much of the guy after 2002 were I saw 4 of those matches Live and in person sadly against Portugal & Ireland respectively, and obviously he fell off the face of the earth by those bigger money sides, until now.

I wonder who is going to come in? Elia for starters if Ribery goes?
    Sorry Neeskens.

2. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    I would hope that Van Gaal would bring in either Schaars or De Zeeuw with him to Munich. Bayern needs muscle at midfield. Dembele is also a possibility, especially if Ribery is lured away. Interesting that De Zeeuw is on Hamburg's radar as well. Chances are AZ will start next year without the most effective midfield combo at Eredivisie.

3. richsavare

richsavare Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jan 28, 2003
    New Jersey
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Now coming to Bavaria is Jonker who formed that fatal partnership with Van Gaal during the Oranje disaster.

Remember the "Masterplan"? That is what those 2 called the Oranje project at the time.

I would be concerned if I was a Bayern supporter.