Valentines day for Soccer fans?

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by radioteque7, Feb 11, 2010.

1. radioteque7

radioteque7 New Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Valentine's day:p is coming up soon, quite easy to tell with all the stores trying to sell every product in pink/red/white colors ;) anyway, for guys soccer fans out there who have a ridiculously tremendous passion for the beloved futbol, what would you consider the BEST present? :)

umm, any ideas from guys out there?
    i am planning to give a present but quite stuck :S

2. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. radioteque7

radioteque7 New Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He has a strong passion towards soccer, in love C.Ronaldo since he was small and fav. teams are M.United and Barca. That is the reason why I posted the question here :)

thanks!

4. peruano.in.USA

peruano.in.USA New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Might be too late, but him a Messi jersey or a Man United scarf :D

5. john6928

john6928 New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    if you didn't find him anything, google kicker trainer and check out that product, maybe a good birthday present, you never know!

6. alex1235789

alex1235789 New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    spring flags

are the shopkeeper willing to sold spring flags on valentine day.in different color like yellow green pink.soccer lover really like that flags because it can be used in stadium for the support.from where i can buy that type of gear.

7. alex1235789

alex1235789 New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    are the shopkeeper willing to sold spring flags on valentine day.in different color like yellow green pink.soccer lover really like that flags because it can be used in stadium for the support.from where i can buy that type of gear