v Spurs, March 10th, 12:30pm ET

Discussion in 'Everton' started by spider_kin, Mar 10, 2012.

1. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Let's have it then!

COYB

Also, remember to put your clocks forward if you are in a US time zone that does that, on Sunday night. you wouldn't want to be all messed up on Tuesday. We East coasters will be seeing the 8pmGMT kick off at 4pmEST as England doesn't spring forward till next week or something.

COYYYYYYBsssssss

2. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everton 1 - 0 Liverpool :)

And coupled with Liverpool's loss to Sunderland :D, we're now only 2 points behind the Red Shiite in the table.

Can't wait until Tuesday's derby match!

3. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    think you got a head of yourself with that prediction there Rocket, we're still in the spurs thread ;)

This was a good game to watch. tale of two halves tho for me. first half we really went for it. second we sat back to defend a 1 goal lead. we left spurs with WAYYYYY too much space. BUT. there were some very good moments of closing them down etc and even going forward.

in other news, 'awwy is not a gentleman. Apparently there was a "gentlemans agreement" between him and moyes that saha wouldn't play us, same as peanut not playing against them (I know peanut is still a spurs player on loan so slightly different). Apparently that handshake agreement meant nothing to the tax avoiding illiterate. :rolleyes:

Imagine that.

Derby day is next.

COME. ON. YOU. BLUUUESS!!!!!! 9 games unbeaten and playing with an actual striker... I don't know if *I'm* ready for this one LOL

4. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like my age is starting to catch up to me. :)

Hopefully my typo was psychic and we actually beat Liverpool 1 - 0 !

5. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately unless you "Put it in writing", agreements don't seem to count for much anymore

6. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    knock on wood! :)

There are still those who keep their word. Seems like fewer and fewer though. :-(

<rant removed>

I didn't see a mention on toffeeweb in their game summary article about the gentlemans agreement. So I'm not sure to believe it or not. if it's true, then HR just keeps effing up his own karma. if not, then whoever started the rumor is effing up theirs.