Alert: USSF Integrity Hotline: (312) 808-1300

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by sXeWesley, Oct 16, 2019.

1. sXeWesley

sXeWesley Member+

Jun 18, 2007
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am posting this from a Redditor who stumbled on to something those of us, (all of us?) who are fed up with the fed can actually do to help the good staff at US Soccer that want competent leadership and to improve the program:

Please listen to what just happened if you think the staff of the USSF is happy.

Having followed the USMNT since Bora was coach, I picked up the phone and called USSF today at +1 (312) 808-1300. I explained that hiring your brother was unacceptable.

I expressed to the person on the other end the disaster that is currently going on. How the circus is worse than the corruption which happens in tiny countries where corruption is the normal way of things. Their professional reply was "let me transfer you to the appropriate department.," I was transferred to...

....the internal Intgerity Hotline for the USSF. An internal department for employees to lodge complaints about ethics violations for which they can "fear no retributuon."

We have heard the staff there can't stand what is happening. This proved it to me beyond a shadow of doubt.

I stand with our players, I stand with the staff of USSF.

Namdynamo, FLSoccerGran and Winoman repped this.