USSF/CSA FIFA Honor Roll

Discussion in 'Referee' started by ManiacalClown, Jul 24, 2017.

1. ManiacalClown

ManiacalClown Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So about 10 years ago, USSF stopped including the all-time list of FIFA referees and assistant referees in the back of their copies of the LotG. For my stats project, I like to indicate the USA/Canada FIFA referees who work games so this information was super helpful.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an online equivalent that I can find, and archive.org is pretty spotty on this one.

Any of you other nerds have a list, complete or partial? Looking for 2008-present overall, but specifically 2010-2015 or so.

Thanks, friendos.

Mirepo repped this.
  2. Mirepo

Mirepo Member

Nov 3, 2016
    I'm not sure how helpful this is, but US Referee Connection has a list of U.S. FIFA Referees that's definitely not current:

http://www.usrefereeconnection.com/usa-fifa-referees

I'm guessing this page was updated around 2012 or so with how it's worded (and I have a case of the Mondays and can't remember how long some of these referees were on the FIFA list for), and you might be able to use archive.org to get some useful info.

3. Scrabbleship

Scrabbleship Member

May 24, 2012
    The CSA website has a link listing all their FIFA refs. You could try and Wayback it and see if you can get past names.