USSF and Your Caps Count

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by nancyb, Mar 21, 2016.

1. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you get any credit? I got zero!! I don't know how they arrived at these results, but, I am screwed. I'm not a ticket stub saver and only have a few pictures from games. Anyone else?

2. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    They gave me credit for one game total that I didn't even attend. I do save all my ticket stubs, so I'm okay once I find the boxes in the deepest reaches of our apartment.

Since 1996, I must have attended between 30 and 50 US full men's and women's team matches, plus a bunch of U-23 and U-20 men's games, that don't count.

What a mess they have made. The new website only shows games from 2016, so it's useless to jog my memory.

3. Bigrose30

Bigrose30 Member+

Sep 11, 2004
    Jersey City, NJ
    I'm on 14 caps, and all they gave me credit for were three women's matches from 2015 I didn't attend.

Not sure what's going on with this...

4. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I used the FIFA website to access past results for the national teams.

I have 79 caps; 51 for the men, 28 for the women. I created a spreadsheet and sent it to USSSC, one of whose staffers assured me in Guatemala City that a spreadsheet would be good enough for cap confirmation. I hope he keeps his word because I don't want to dig out and copy old ticket stubs to scan and send to US Soccer.