USA vs South Africa viewing 11/17

Discussion in 'LA Chapter' started by ysantos, Oct 22, 2010.

1. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The United States Soccer team closes out the year taking on South Africa in…..where else……but South Africa. And with the match being held there, brace yourself for a start time befiting this past World Cup. Start time is 11am.

Now we understand the commitments of work and school. But lets see what we can pull off anyway. We’ve already seen new faces join the US ranks. And other familar faces have returned to the fold. Will we see more new and returning faces in November? Only one way to find out.

Come one come all as always. $3 beers a plenty for everyone along with $4 cocktails at Dillons Irish Pub.

Located on the corner of Hollywood and Vine, Dillions is easily acccesible via the Hollywood and Vine Metro Red Line Station. So come one, come all (preferably all) . Parking is availible from $3-$8 depending on where you park.

Also, Balls Without Borders will attend our viewing yet again. For those not familiar with this charitable organization, they collect soccer balls and in turn send them to impoverished areas around the world (youtube video in Español): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZsoVQYhz7I"]YouTube - Balls without Borders on Azteca America[/ame] Recently they sent balls down to South African orphanages as well as Iraq.

We collected a few soccer balls last time out. Here’s hoping we can raise a few more. Therefore we ask that everyone in attendance that day bring a soccer ball with them. It’s not requiered, but if you can bring one, great.

Now lets get together, have a great time, and show people that international soccer (especially the United States Soccer team) is relavant outside of a certain “every 4-year tournament”.

Unite and Strengthen

http://la.theamericanoutlaws.com/

2. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For got to mention: for those in the Orange County area, your USA vs South Africa viewing will be at:

Rudy's Pub and Grill
    26772 Portola Parkway
    Foothill Ranch, CA

Unite and Strengthen

3. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh foothill ranch? thats somewhere my unemployed self can manage to get it, i hope i get the chance to meet up there sometime