USA vs. Canada - Columbia, SC

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wattsmj79, Jan 16, 2003.

1. wattsmj79

wattsmj79 New Member

Jun 21, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    Those of you who live in the columbia, sc area, where are you watching the game?

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bill Featty, one of the writters over at www.a-league.com might be able to help you with this. you can email him from the website above as I don't think he is on BS much. As for the match on 3/29 we are hoping the Charleston Battery opens up the Three Lions Pub down here in Chucktown for the 4:00 pm start and then afterwards you can just find your seat for the Battery/ DC United exhibition at 7:30. Should be a good match and if you have never been to the Three Lions they really have quite an amazing collection fo soccer memrobillia from around the world. Definatley the best in the US.

You can find out more about that match here
    http://www.usldiscussions.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000780

mikey

3. Ubiquitous One

Ubiquitous One New Member

Aug 4, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where were you all during the World Cup? I wanted to have low-key early morning World Cup parties with breakfast and the like. Regarding the Canada match, I'm heading out of down and will unfortunately miss it. I would recommend, however, requesting that Garrett's in Five Points, a soccer-friendly pub, buying the match on p.p.v. The more people that call and let them know we are interested in them playing soccer on one of their many screens, the better.

4. lynesjc

lynesjc Member+

Arsenal
    United States
    Jun 21, 2001
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm still looking also. Please PM me if you hear anything......

5. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you guys have any luck finding a place? If so let me know for future reference. My mom lives in Cola. so I'm up that way quite a bit. Again, mark your calenders for Mar 29. Hopefully the Three Lions will open early that night and we can watch the US before the DC United/Battery match. Should be a good chance to check out Earnie and there rest of there new line up.

Mikey