USA v T&T: June 8, DSG Park - Denver area, CO

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking forward to Wednesday & Thursday!

What are everyone's plans on game day? Bars downtown, and then heading to the stadium a few hours in advance?

wixson7 repped this.
  2. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Going through my final travel prep and realized I needed to set up a Flash Seats account to use for ticket entry instead of using the USSF Ticketmaster portal. It's annoying to have to deal with another app just for one game, but at least I figured it out now. I hope I can delete my account afterward.

Eddie Stiel repped this.
  3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Doing the bus thing and then tailgaiting. Will be a nice warm afternoon with tons of cold beers in the parking lot.

4. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    You can skip the app/smart phone scenario with Flash Seats. Just swipe the credit card that you used to buy the ticket with the ticket takers at the gate, which will generate a paper receipt with your seat location. I checked my Flash Seats account and updated the expiration date on the credit card, although I don't think it would have mattered, since the program let me buy the tickets.

See you tomorrow.

5. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Eddie, I'm surprised that you even have s credit card. :) i kid.

What section are you in? We are 120. ussc.

doogiemo and Real Corona repped this.
  6. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would suggest everyone go to stadium pretty early. I70 is a total shit show every day

7. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    120 Row 3.

About two years ago, I caught an interview with Ralph Nader on the radio as we drove through the LA area. He says he doesn't have a credit card. He pays in cash (and checks?) although he admitted to needing help from the use of associates' credit cards, on occasion. Cash is legal tender, he repeatedly insisted. It says so right on the bills. He was warning against falling into debt, fattening the profits of the credit card companies, and had us cracking up.

8. Jazzy Altidore

Jazzy Altidore Member+

Sep 2, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone have any extra tickets? I'm looking for 2 tickets, preferably in AO section, but anywhere will do. These are not for me, but good friends who live in the Denver area and will be easily converted into two huge USA fans, if only I can get them reasonably priced tickets.

9. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    I have 1 AO avail. Let me know if you need that, I believe it is still available.

Jazzy Altidore repped this.
  10. Jazzy Altidore

Jazzy Altidore Member+

Sep 2, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks much man. I think I do need two tickets but let me confirm.

11. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Sorry jaz, just sold it. El Chuma beat ya to it.

Jazzy Altidore repped this.
  12. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Uggh, @Jazzy Altidore i got my games mixed up. Yez, 1 AO section avail for todays game in denver. Send me your email and I'll connect you. Face value.

13. Mlint Cathis

Mlint Cathis New Member

Dec 26, 2001
    I also have 1 ticket available for tonight in section 120, row 7. PM to meet up. Think I'll be at Celtic on Market.

14. Full throttle football

Apr 20, 2017
    Anybody at the AO tailgate? I should be there in about an hour. Cheers.

15. thethinwhiteduke

Feb 13, 2008
    The USSoccer FanHQ is a definite skip. I did grab a panini sticker book and a Continental scarf but that place is just sad

wixson7 and Real Corona repped this.
  16. RoleModel83

RoleModel83 Member

Jul 27, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    bummed I didn't run into you out there. hope to see you at a future game soon!