USA rigged the Copa America Centenario?

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Overachiever, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So they go from winning 4-0 against Costa Rica to holding off Paraguay to a 1-0 win having been down a man a whole half, not to mention Colombia playing a second string team against Costa Rica losing by one goal, 2-3 game ended, if they would of tied it, it would of sent the US to second place to face Brazil but instead they got first place weirdly enough, cant help to think they are paying officals and teams off like Colombia and Costa Rica.....

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  2. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nah they just tend to get lucky.

Colombian arrogance is to blame

edcalvi repped this.
  3. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  4. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Was the WC rigged because the US's Group was the GOD when the draw took place.

but by the time the tournament begean Portugal & Ghana were going through turmoil that only escalated into extreme turmoil?

The answer is no.

Bitches just get lucky.

They always complain about the hand ball against Germany in the 2002 WC

but fail to acknowledge the blatant hand ball against Mexio every time.

:rolleyes:

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  5. Marians1988

Marians1988 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes man, you get it! It's all rigged. I have been betting every day for 10 years more or less and I can assure you it's a rigged competition. See how Paraguay in 11 vs 10 always shot from long distance (only one time they go in front the goalkeeper in the second time). And Colombia-Costa Rica was a scandal. It's clear. Lt's go on to keep eyes on this rigged competition

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pekerman's arrogance is to blame.

JJV1994 repped this.
  7. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Costa Rica and Colombia played their part really wel, letting the US finish atop their group, seems fishy.....

8. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    You're probably one of those guys that thinks the earth is flat and that there is this guy that invented this car and it runs on water. It's got a fiberglass air-cooled engine and it runs on water.

edcalvi repped this.
  9. USAsports6

USAsports6 Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Oct 17, 2014
    Club:
    Indy Eleven
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep, completely rigged. Sorry. Gotta do what you gotta do.

10. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No, its just funny how all this played out, I am sure its rigged but FIFA wont do anything about it because there is too much money involved lol

11. Marians1988

Marians1988 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Brazil played its part too. But, why USA are not able to admitte their inferiority in some thing? I mean, we in Europe we rig with some style, with experience, with culture.. this way is a farce

12. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    In b4 "this is rigged so peru can win the cup"

slaminsams repped this.
  13. Chicago76

Chicago76 Member+

Jun 9, 2002
    No. We just rigged the Brazil-Peru game in case the CR-Colombia rigging didn't work out. We just forgot to unrig the game before kickoff. That is all.

superdave, slaminsams and Chastaen repped this.
  14. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This tournament is definitely rigged for the US now lol :ROFLMAO:

15. Chicago76

Chicago76 Member+

Jun 9, 2002
    Completely, because if there is one thing US Soccer wants no part of, it is money generated from the tournament. And the only way US Soccer gets money from the tourney is ticket sales. And as we all know, seeing Brazil out will really boost additional ticket sales for any remaining walk ups for the QFs. Same with Uruguay with an available Suarez.

16. Marians1988

Marians1988 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I had to think about Neymar no participation.. like the fake injury in World Cup and the straaaaange 1-7 against Germany

17. oliveandblue

oliveandblue Member

Jul 7, 2015
    United States
    Club:
    DC United
    Brazil's recent results suggest that 7-1 wasn't so farfetched. There is something sour going on there.

Also, if there is a USA fix then Yedlin doesn't see red.

Now, fixes connected to match betting are possible in every game.

18. Marians1988

Marians1988 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Professional sports, above all in US, is entertainment. Yedlin red is only an element of the narrative.. have you seen Paraguay-USA? Please rewatch it, you can see how americans lost on purpose a lot of balls in the restarts (I don't know the correct word in english) in the second half; it was done only to allow Paraguay keeping the ball and faking a siege. But Paraguay didn't want to score; who plays football knows in superiority it's improductive trying to score by long-distance. There is no logic in that. Only 1 shot in front of goalkeeper. In italian scandals police investigations find out that one team didn't want to score maintain this tactic. Another example is Hill book, in which describes how Ghana didn't want to score against Italy in World Cup 2006..

19. oliveandblue

oliveandblue Member

Jul 7, 2015
    United States
    Club:
    DC United
    We lost the ball on restarts because we are a defensive team that is better without the ball. We are inferior ball players when compared to Paraguay.

20. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I never thought the US would have to rig a tournament to get a better placing in the knockout rounds :eek:

21. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Since Ur So into Conspiracy Theories. I wonder what's ur take on monterrey's road to the final in la liga MX ... :eek::barefoot::D

22. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought Uruguay said it was rigged for Mexico? Brazil losing certainly makes it easier for the Mexicans, since it was likely that Brazil would've been their semifinal match up.

23. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did you see how Brazil got knocked out. Rigged I tell you

24. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For Mexico? I mean, Brazil would have been on your side of the bracket, likely. I disagree with you and Uruguay, this tournament has been on the up and up for Mexico.

25. Marians1988

Marians1988 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Look the second half another time, with souspicious eyes, please.