USA @ Mexico: June 11

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by gveli001, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL!

I guess Pancho Villas Army is offering just ticket packages for....... $175.

2. Joe Kurr

Joe Kurr Member

Sporting Kansas City
    United States
    Mar 21, 2017
    Today at 10 am Central starts the pre-sale for CitiCard MX members. Wondering if US CitiCard holders can get in on this?

3. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it specifically seems to say citibanamex but worth a try I suppose

4. Joe Kurr

Joe Kurr Member

Sporting Kansas City
    United States
    Mar 21, 2017
    Gave it a shot, but no success, looks like you're right Corona, only Citi Card MX holders.

upload_2017-5-12_11-9-11.png

Attached Files:

wixson7, Real Corona and Pseudonym repped this.
  5. thethinwhiteduke

Feb 13, 2008
    i tried too without any luck

6. gveli001

gveli001 Member

LA Galaxy
    Jul 9, 2009
    Fullerton
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think you tried too early. I too went on at 9am got no tickets. Went again at 9:40 and got this
    [​IMG]
    But once I tried to enter my us citi card info got stuck on picking my state and Mexico can't be changed as county
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. gveli001

gveli001 Member

LA Galaxy
    Jul 9, 2009
    Fullerton
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Card address picture (couldn't figure out how to post multiple pictures on my phone)

They had a citibanamex branch In Los Angeles but they got shut down for some money laundering scandal.

Attached Files:

8. Joe Kurr

Joe Kurr Member

Sporting Kansas City
    United States
    Mar 21, 2017
    Same thing happened to me, looks like it will be a mad dash come Monday. On a positive note, it does look like Ticket Fast is an option after you sign-in into your account, so that would save the hassle of Will Call. Did anyone use Ticket Fast last time they went to Azecta?

9. gveli001

gveli001 Member

LA Galaxy
    Jul 9, 2009
    Fullerton
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One last screen shot (sorry I couldn't make it all one post)

I saw several people talking about going with will call. You will have to pick up your tickets by Friday June 9th
    [​IMG]

Ticketfast $35 MX

Download and print your tickets on ‘my Ticketmaster’ 48 hours after your purchase and max of 72 hours before the event.

They will check that your information (name/address) matches. If it doesn’t they will automatically be change your order into will call. You then have 72 hours before the event to pick them up.

Will Call $35 MX

Pick up your tickets 24 after your purchase MAX 2 days before event.

Pick them up at authorized locations: Gandhi, Mega Comercial Mexicana, Liverpool y Fabricas de Francia (MixUP does not do will call)

Or pick up to 1 hour before event at ‘inmueble’ booths (note not all inmueble locations do will call)

You need your credit card, order confirmation number, and ID
    [Azteca Box office will call]

The other 3 option are shipping tickets to different parts of Mexico

hmason, Pseudonym and wixson7 repped this.
  10. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Is that in an email? My brother is an AO member and said he didn't get this.

11. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Facebook/twitter, copy pasted from the link.

12. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member+

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Are people going to buy tickets tomorrow on TMMX or wait for the USSF membership sale? I'm leaning strongly towards buying online tomorrow; dealing with Estadio Azteca will call on game day, rather than wait for the USSF avenue. Bird in hand....

13. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be trying to buy tomorrow

14. LuciusG

LuciusG New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Yeah, we're going to buy this morning. No point in waiting for USSF if I'm not even guaranteed a ticket. Just want to be done with planning for this too.

15. hoys

hoys Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Virginia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Question for Spanish speakers (I can't quite figure out the terms on the above screenshot) or people who have picked up locally in Mexico before - If doing local Will Call prior to match day do you have to designate which specific store/location you want to pick your tickets up at when you buy them online or do you simply select the Will Call option and then retrieve your tickets from any of those stores where they just print them out? I'm thinking it's simply selecting the Will Call option but figured I'd check to see if anyone here knows for sure. Thanks

16. LuciusG

LuciusG New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Not much of a spanish speaker, but I would assume they are printed out onsite, so any ticketmaster location would work.

It sounds like the TicketFast option allows you to just print them out yourself? Can anyone confirm that? Seems by far the easiest method.

17. LuciusG

LuciusG New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Having trouble figuring out how to get tickets without a Mexican address.

18. schrutebuck

schrutebuck Member+

Jul 26, 2007
    It gave a will call option for people without Mexican home addresses. Either pick up the day before at a Ticketmaster venue, or pick up the day of at the stadium.

I purchased in Alto Sur, since based on the seating chart that looks like the away fan area. The cost was 573 pesos, slightly less than $31.

19. hoys

hoys Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Virginia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where it gives all the delivery options for Mexican buyers there's a tab for international buyers. Once you click that the only option is Will Call.

20. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member+

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Snagged two of the cheapest Especial Alto Lateral tickets. The process was super easy. Total price was a little over $48. I will need to pick up the tickets at the Estadio Azteca Will Call because I arrive in DF the morning of the game. That process should be easy as well, especially since we'll get there before the box office opens.

Will Call is the only delivery option for buyers with non-Mexico mailing addresses or non-Mexico credit cards.

21. Joe Kurr

Joe Kurr Member

Sporting Kansas City
    United States
    Mar 21, 2017
    Two tickets for around $50, not bad! A bit of a pain that we can only pick them up at will call.

22. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See you boys in Alto Sur

23. LuciusG

LuciusG New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Yep, thanks for the help guys, but I figured out how to do it after the 4th try. Wasn't able to edit before my computer shut down for a mandatory update pushed by work. Luckily was able to get the purchase in in time.

24. LuciusG

LuciusG New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    DC United
    Oh, and thanks for nothing US Soccer. Can't believe they didn't make tickets available prior to the general public sale.

25. cossack

cossack Member

Loons
    United States
    Mar 5, 2001
    Minneapolis
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, this is the first time I ever bought tickets outside the Fed to my recollection. Not sure it's really their fault though.