USA-Mexico 4: Chest-thumping Drunk Guys on Patrol

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by bungadiri, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Are you the vocabulary nazi? speaking of nazis are your cockroach comments directed at ninjew because he's a Jew, Mexican, or, both?

2. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I think he should start saying either Mexican cockroach or Jew cockroach to clarify this.

3. dban

dban Member

May 20, 2003
    PhillyBurbs - Delawareside
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah, none of the above. He was just the guy who scurried out minutes after our ladies had finished second with a disparaging post.

It's the way he scurries when the lights go on that reminds me of a cockroach, never meant to offend you guys of course.

4. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León

Ahh. .. got it. didn't know you couldn't use it. My bad. I take back my hurtful words..

thanks for looking out smart smart

5. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I'm taking a timeout on this thread while we discuss further how it should be run. Not sure we are gaining much here that is different from Rivalries.

Originally it was meant for some light banter and actual discussion, but it feels like we have lost sight of that and it's just for a handful of folks to get their smack on.

We may or may not reopen after we've come to some conclusions about how it should be run.

Thanks.