US V Honduras 22 January

Discussion in 'Raleigh/Durham Chapter' started by Lefty1984, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Lefty1984

Lefty1984 New Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont know if anyone actually reads this but i was wantin to watch the game and have some beers tommorrow night. Ussoccer.com has the Crabtree tavern as an "official" soccer bar but they make no mention of the game on twitter or their website. Long story short, if anyone on here knows of any place where the game is going to be on and fans will be there feel free to post.

*game is on the Saturday the 23.

2. crabtav

crabtav New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    hello, this is the chef's wife from crabtree tavern and i just wanted to let everyone know that we will be showing the game tomorrow night. i'm in charge of the the website and my husband tweets the specials most nights. we are an official US soccer bar and the only one with that title in raleigh. our owner is originally from london and is a soccer fanatic. naturally, he wanted to provide soccer games to the local fans. we also are open at 9am on saturdays and sundays for brunch so that you can enjoy those games as well. we look forward to seeing you all there. cheers!

3. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Yawfromgh

Yawfromgh New Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Raleigh
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Hey Chef's wife :), thanks for doing what you guys do!! Will you guys be showing any of the African Cup games?
    Thanks

5. Lefty1984

Lefty1984 New Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    awesome, thanks Crabtav! I'll be sure to spread the word!

6. crabtav

crabtav New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    you're welcome!
    we will absolutely be playing the african cup games this week. some of them start right when we open and if for whatever reason the games aren't on, please just ask and they'll be glad to make it happen.
    here's the schedule.