US Soccer Membership (Insiders)

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by wixson7, Apr 22, 2019.

1. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    For those US Soccer Members (paid membership group) that have any questions on the program, I can be a resource to answer questions or field concerns. US Soccer will be making some big modifications to the previously named US Soccer Membership program.

As a member of the Fan Council, I can try to share some insight on the program, the changes, and other items that may need clarification. (and no..I do not work for US Soccer), just a fellow BigSoccer nerd that happened to throw my name in the hat a few years ago.

2. CMeszt

CMeszt Member+

Farewell Sweet Prince
    Jan 9, 2004
    Gentrification's Apex.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    the USSF calendar has avoided my location lately. Do CONCACAF events count for "Caps" and how will I log them?

3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Official US National Team games count regardless of the competition. So upcoming Gold Cup for sure.

It will automatically pull in the ones you buy through US Soccers Ticketmaster portal, and it will link with your email address from other sources like AO, Sammers, etc.

It isnt perfect that's for sure, but the new portal and Insiders program will have a place to adjudicate missed games.

Hang tight for now.

4. CMeszt

CMeszt Member+

Farewell Sweet Prince
    Jan 9, 2004
    Gentrification's Apex.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Will have to look into that to see if Ticketmaster is any more usable thru USSF compared to their regular site for the final. The fact that you can't click on each section to look at tickets is infuriating. Vivid Seats resale tickets are more or less at face value right now, so I'm leaning toward using them just for ease of use.

wixson7 repped this.
  5. hoys

hoys Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Virginia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @wixson7 - Any insight on how to claim an "Insiders Lounge" pass? Would do so for Wednesday if possible, but don't see anything online about it.

wixson7 repped this.
  6. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Usually those come out a few days before the game. I haven’t received mine either, let’s hold tight for a few more days.

7. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Just got mine a few minutes ago, did you as well?

8. hoys

hoys Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Virginia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did. Bring on the snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks!

wixson7 repped this.