US-Panama Pre/During/Post [R]

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by thegoofy1, Nov 1, 2002.

1. mingyung

mingyung Member

Jun 7, 1999
    Over.
    Final score 9-0.

2. PoetSong

PoetSong New Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Massachusetts
  3. outsidehitter

outsidehitter New Member

Jul 27, 2002
    Panama is CRAP and I'm not even really referring to the fact that they suck at soccer. They're one of the most foul-tempered teams in the tournament. They've got players on the ground screaming bloody mary after any rough contact just to get attention. This one chick grabs the ball away from Foudy for a throw in. Then the seventeen-year-old brat slugs Mac in the face and Sobrero gets run over. The Panamanians just showed themselves to be a bunch of whiny losers and I'm just glad that none of our girls got seriously injured.

4. soccersarah

soccersarah Member

Oct 23, 2002
  5. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    I have 4 words:

MILLIE IS MY GOD!!!!!!!!
    :D:D

6. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Burning 2 subs in the opening 20 minutes. :rolleyes: Brilliant.

7. lasoccervegas2002

Jul 7, 2002
    this planet

8. lasoccervegas2002

Jul 7, 2002
    this planet
    millie forgot how to score for a little while that's why April benched her in order for her to ralize it and it works.

9. Berly16ROX

Berly16ROX New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Virginia
    yeah i can see how 5 goals is forgetting how to score...

10. LomaB8

LomaB8 New Member

Jun 3, 2001
    Hamilton,ON
    Yeah that was my thought aswell. If you've only got three subs how much sense does it make to go through them all before the first half has ended. Well, okay technically Foudy came in at minute 46 but still, not exactly the wisest move......

11. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    when did Millie forget how to score???:rolleyes: She hasn't been playing and her last game for the Nats was against Norway (1 goal and 2 assists making her player of the match) And the 2 games in the Gold Cup that she has played in, she was the spark that turned things on.