Upcoming Hazard Deal Carefully - The Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by DutchCane, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hughmanatee

hughmanatee Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Montréal
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Well, to be fair, you haven't been much of a dick, but the other guy has really been getting on my nerves.

2. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    The little respect you give is the little respect you receive. That's how the world works mate.

3. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    hope city thinks the same way as you so they send him to spain italy or germany where he will something. and god forbid if he ever thinks of going to arsenal perenial loosers.

4. Cheerios

Cheerios Member+

Feb 7, 2012
    Compton
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's whatev.

At the end of the day its a soccer forum where everyone can voice their opinions.

I shall now act like a dick and go back to youtube and watch every highlight and game Dzeko has played in his career.

5. hughmanatee

hughmanatee Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Montréal
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Are you Edin Dzeko in disguise?

Why U so mad?
    Bro.

6. Cheerios

Cheerios Member+

Feb 7, 2012
    Compton
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I wish i was Edin Dzeko. I'd touch myself all over ;)

7. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    We're all Edin Dzeko. His soul lives and breathes within us.

8. hughmanatee

hughmanatee Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Montréal
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Tempted to make a donkey fetish joke here.... so i did. ;)

It's just a joke!

9. hughmanatee

hughmanatee Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Montréal
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    this thread is ruined.

10. Cheerios

Cheerios Member+

Feb 7, 2012
    Compton
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hes one sexy "donkey"

I wish Dzeko was in me...Literally.

JK

11. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you ever watched Arsenal play? We are generally poor at crossing the ball and don't really play an aerial game. Dzeko would be a bad fit here.

12. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    no it does not sorry dude but you are going overboard and i stoped watching him when he wen to epl. he went to worst league posible and i hope he just leaves and go to italy or spain. he wines and blames everybody else for looses in bihnt(lulic) and if he goes to perenial loosers like arsenal he would be even worse

13. Cheerios

Cheerios Member+

Feb 7, 2012
    Compton
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude he was making a joke....
    Since when has Dzeko blamed everything on others? He seems more the type to put pressure on himself

14. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Meh I'm not a fan of him going there to be honest. I'd rather he go to Bayern Munich, Juve, or Milan, even though I favor Arsenal in the EPL.

15. lamb

lamb Member+

Sep 3, 2004
    Larne, N.Ireland
    ok, get this thread back on track. the dzeko rumours are thin. he's not bad, but not fantastic. problem is we play with 1 proper striker up front, and that 1 is better than dzeko.
    while it's true we have mostly avoided the wings and crosses from there, we have been using the wings better recently and if we keep doing that then dzeko might work for us, but is it enough to justify the big money?
    he waved away our interest in the past, didn't he? firstly he preferred ac milan, then he saw the money signs and went to man city (although his price at the time probably went too high for us anyway).

ps. the word is "losers" not "loOsers". man, that mistake peeves me off.

16. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
  17. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When was the last time a target man forward was really successful in the Premier League? Carroll is struggling, Crouch hasn't really impressed in a team built for headers, there was that other giant who came over and flopped, and i can't even remember his name now. I'm having a tough time coming up with any names besides Alan Shearer. And he wasn't even that tall.

Edit: I guess you could count Van Nistelrooy, but i never really thought of him as a target man, as he was so good with the ball at his feet. Did score a bunch of headers though, if i remember correctly.

Oh, thought of it, Zigic?

18. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Yes, that was exactly my point! Dzeko's done much better in my eyes than expected given those circumstances.

19. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Dzeko IMHO isn't that bad of a player........ but considering how much Citeh spent to buy him there's no chance they will let him go on the cheap. Don't see the point of this rumor, he would be overpriced and would demand too much salary.

20. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. Most likely he'll end up on loan next season, just like Adebayor.

21. Super Llama

Super Llama Member+

May 21, 2006
    Seattle
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Sidebar: I love how other forums keep coming to ours to talk. Not being sarcastic, I actually do, it's a lot of fun. And these guys are better than the Koreans and their "Park Chu Who" racism whines. So hats off to the Bosnians for being marginally better than the Koreans.

But on the real, from what I've seen of him, Dzeko has below-average first touch and poor movement. Those two things alone convince me that he would not fit in well here. He's a good player but he's severely overrated and overpriced. In a lot of ways I think Podolski has a lot of Dzeko's qualities with better technique and movement. I think this is a non-starter as a rumor.

Now watch him sign here.

22. DIMITAR BERBATOV!

Aug 2, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We already have the Moroccan Dzeko.

23. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Go on Mr. Excitement! Johnny, you should be the Big Soccer GM.

And like the majority happy clappers who can't take off their special spec saver glasses because they don't want to be wrong, you have a poor understanding yourself. Then you back track saying he isn't a good fit in the Prem. Make up your mind.

Wait this is the Arsenal forum and you guys come here to defend your great Bosnian hope, but we are trolls? See above about your logic and understanding.

24. DeltaSig

DeltaSig Member

Mar 7, 2007
    DENVER
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would doubt they would sell him to a top 4 competitor anyway... overseas is where I would guess he goes... Italy

25. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    seriously, he isn't going to wear our shirt, so whats the point of bitching about it? we couldn't afford his wages regardless.

we set our sights on bargains in the transfer market, not established players.