Univision's Mexican Relatores

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by El Mandrake, Jun 21, 2006.

1. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Honestly I can't stand any of those clowns.I watch most of the games on Espn.If my pops got to the TV before I did then fvk I have to watch it listenning to those wanna be commentators.As for Chila," eh SI SI SI...practicamente" dude do me a favor and stfu his voice is so annoying.

Don't know whats worse,listenning to these fools or reading VIP Nerd's post regarding bosta jr. :rolleyes: :)

2. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    we mexican fans don't like them either......Jorge ramos is way better is he Argentinian?

3. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    uruguayo

4. smd9

smd9 Guest

Great post man. Yes i saw when Robben was looking up at the stands at all the argentine fans. he was probably thinking geez the game's over and it ended in a tie, what's wrong with these crazy people? all i can say is it's passion noone will ever understand.:D

5. canchero

canchero New Member

Nov 27, 2003
    Pablo Ramirez, Bracamonte, Judy Foudy, Eric Wynalda.....sh#T!! I think I'd like much better to have Marv Albert doing the relatos and Charles Barkley doing the comments. LMAO!!!

6. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    i don't like jesus bracamontes. pablo ramirez (the guy that says golazo) i kind of like him. atleast he makes it exciting. i also don't like chilavert, and ricardo borja(i think that's his name)

but i would rather have those guys from fox soccer channel

7. smd9

smd9 Guest

Chilavert is very knowledgable of the game one of best i've heard on channel 34, he actually calls the game and what not unlike the other idiots azo azo azo gol gol gol. all those idiots are good for is bias smack talk and telling jokes(chismes) whatever you call it. the last thing they do is call the game like it should be.

8. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    by far my favorite I like how chilavert explains the game like the insight and for the most part they arent biased well from what i seen. The argentine dude from gol tv isnt bad either. I guess when i think soccer broadcasting i think the english do it better in english, and the argentines do it better in spanish. but by far univision is ten times better than the Dimwits at espn

9. Redshift

Redshift Member+

Dec 14, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am so glad that Globo Internacional is carrying the games and I am no longer forced to listen to that Univision garbage anymore. It really is a mystery why TyC didn't buy the rights. :confused:

I feel for you, hermanos, I really do.

10. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Pablo Ramirez and his fn "GOLAZO,AZO,AZO,AZO' makes me want to kill someone.

Chilavert changes opinions too often and he begins EVERY single fn comment with "SI,SI...." GRRRRRRR!

In fact ANYTHING with mexican accent and how they have the WORSE and most uneducated spanish in the world just simply sucks.

Univision and all of their clowns have to "mexicanize" the entire cast or they won't get ratings, Fiore is Argentinian yet he roots for Mexico.

I hope Telemundo buys the WC after 2014 and hires anyone but Mexican commentators.

And yeah that Jacobo dude from Fox sports sucks ass too. that's why I hate when mexican teams play in the libertadores cause we get to hear those gd idiots instead of Closs,Niembro,etc....

11. ElGaucho

ElGaucho New Member

Aug 19, 2001
    La Plata

well, I wouldn't be so harsh on mexican accent (considering Argentine accent is as far from real spanish as you can get, just thank god that it's not Cuban or some other accent where they don't even finish their words) - that's not really the problem. It's the futbol knowledge that is lacking. I'm sure if Univision really tried, they could find some excellent mexican commentators... instead of these "entertainers"... or whatever they are.. :rolleyes:

I'll say it again... Andres Cantor and Norberto Longo where the best.

"El árbitro dice que no hay tiempo para mas" ;)

12. mesican

mesican New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    San Diego
    Honestly what the F U C K is wrong with you.

Hey to the wanna be Mexican on here giving his love to Argentinos like you guys are gods. Go immigrate and get the F U C K out.

Maradona is overrated, Pele hands down.

You guys do think you are superior.

You may have won 2 WC, one at home and one that in 86 MARANONA used his hand. Dont be to proud.

Shit you peeps think you are European, u guys are hte Chilangos De America.

Dudes the "Vosotros" is 19th century get over it. Thats for you Vegnar, imbecil.

Damn right I am MEXICAN and proud, shit we still own you in boxing.

Hey Mandrake its was the damn DT born in your piss country that took naturalized players to fill the spot. Get you facts right.

Pirruris pinche Malenchista.

Para todos uds pendejos argentinos ********nes,

NOTHING SOUNDS BETTER THAN CIELITO LINDO

Talk all the shit you want cuz honestly I dont care two bits for you backwards crying little **************ES anyway. Can you do me a favor and invade the FALKLANDS again so the UK can kick you sorry ass again..

I am out ladies

F U C K Y O U VERY MUCH

13. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:( AHHHHHHHH someone little feelings get hurt? Sali de aca alcahuete!

14. El Mandrake

El Mandrake Member

Mar 21, 2004
    en la popu
    to that misican dude.....limpiate el culo...thats the attitude from these people I alluded to earlier. Selo tienen selo y ya. Claro una envia total. Bue. Thats why technology must be up to par so we get our relatores heard online or radio. And tune out these people like we do to commercials and britney spears.

15. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

yep, by far the best show. Estudio futbol is one that everyone needs to learn from

16. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he did some copa libertadores games last year i believe with fox sports.

while we talking about soccer commentating, I find these two very annoying.
    do you guys know the colombian dude that does games on GolTv, all he does is read emails. what about the other guy that names a player 6 times " Eto, Eto, Eto, Eto"

17. MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder New Member

May 8, 2006

What I really hate is when mexican teams play against teams from argentina in the libertadores because the games are broadcast with mexican announcers......

18. MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder New Member

May 8, 2006

Lucky you. Maybe someday TyC or TELEFE will carry the games in the US. Until then we'll have to put up with Univision's garbage WC coverage.

19. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ESPN's coverage is NOT that BAd actually it is quite good. The Broadcast are smooth... OBVIOULSY ESPN are Americas network and lean to mentioning the United States. BUT HEY WE LIVE IN THE USA and it is ONLY natural that the broadcasters Mention the country and national team in which we live in.. because TYC ALWAYS HAS STUFF ON ARG, GERMANY is all about Germany! Holland is all about HOLLAND.... It's natural.. And I can put up with that...

BUT UNIVISION ES EL CANAL DE LOS LATINOS right? So why SO MUCH MEXICO, And don't give me the whole our ratings and demographics, El Mundial is a different animal even people who don't speak a word of spanish watch Univision IF they don't have cable.... It should be balanced....

Ex. The promos are : Argentina quiere recuperar la MALA imagen de Japon/ Corea 2002, lo podar hacer contra Hollanda: This coming after a 6-0 win and qualification aganist Serbia and MOntenegro...

BUT MEXICO IS: EL TRI, EL PARTIDO QUE TODOS ESPERAN, They mention half the line up, and how great they are... Oh the worst, is the promo after the win against Iran. Mexico le GANO A IRAN y faltan 6 partidos mas para que levante la COPA!

NOT EvEN BRAZIL GETS PROMOS SOOOOOO ONE SIDED....

20. sohka88

sohka88 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    ESPN is horrible too but I can't stand the mexican anouncers..

Today in the korea game the espn dude must have mentioned how many yellow cards have been given like 50 times... enough already we got it.

double true

21. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

At least, they have now added Jorge Ramos and Hernan Pereyra at FSE to do many of the Mexican team games ... and kept a Mexican based group only for the games at Mexico. The rest of the Libertadores has been done with the Argentine based teams.

But Ramos has become such a brown nosed that it ain't even funny.

Expect Ramos and Pereyra to broadcast the return leg at Velez.

22. isafan

isafan New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    USA
    Believe me it has nothing to do with the "mexican" announcers it's all the annoucers of Univision! Just go and read about it on the Mexican Board.

23. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The Mexican announcers in Univision are the ones that couldn't make it in Mexico or got fired.

Pablo Ramirez was a reporter for Televisa for a while. Then he went to Univision and was a reporter until Cantor and Longo left for Telemundo. He is the worst, because of him I will have Simao Sabrooooooooooossssssssssaaaaaaaaaa stuck in my head forever. ugh :mad:

Bracamontes has coached Chivas on a couple occasions. You would think that he would be knowledgeable about the game, but it sure doesn't sound like it when he is with the dufus of Ramirez.

Jorge Perez Navarro is the guy with Chilavert, he is the studio host for Contacto Deportivo on Telefutura. I don't think he ever worked in Mexico.

Enrique Borja played for Pumas and America in the 60's and 70's. And played in two world cups. Scored in the 1-1 draw against France in Wembley in 1966. I have never heard of him doing any games before this cup. And I honestly don't think he is that bad. Him and Vain make the best pairing.

The good Mexican announcers are in Mexico.

Do you think Andres Cantor would be considered one of the best if he worked at Telefe or TYC?

24. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    his up as a good one, tyc sports has the best fabri and leandro are by far the best but there is a big list of heavy hitters at tyc, im not a big fan of fox sports but anything is better than the guys at univision. i stick with the boys of espn they may not knoww muuch but they are better than univision.

25. jotadia

jotadia New Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Miami
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agree with the fake asso, asso