Universitatea Craiova thread [R]

Discussion in 'Romania' started by dragos03, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Hagibest

Hagibest New Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Club:
    FC Universitatea Craiova
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    We have one last game left against Otelul Galati, we need a win here, don't want to take any chances while we're fighting with Poli Iasi and Pandurii to stay in the top league.

I'm really pissed off with our team this season :mad:, really more with the management and mayor and all of our other problems, we should really be doing better. We should be aiming for Europa League and Champions League spots and even the title!!! we have a great squad but unfortunately the stupid problems and conditions we have this season are killing us. Hopefully next season will be better (considering we stay in the first division) and more the way it should be, as well as the return of Florin Costea, then we should challenge for the top 5 as normal.

2. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It seems like Ticleanu is making a difference through his coaching skills. I hope he is gonna be successfull. I liked him as a player, he was the player Universitatea could count at any time, his work rate was awesome. I wish him good luck.

3. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree, the 2nd goal for Craiova was a valid one. But I wouldnt blame it too much on the referee, since it was very much at the limit. I would blame the loss more on the players, that they were not mentally strong enough to go over the fact that they had a disallowed goal. I hope Craiova is gonna get the right people in the leadership positions to become a team that can fight for the championship.

4. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Craiova - Timisoara 1-1. A good result for Craiova, even though they can say they deserved to win, since they were tied in the last minute. A tie was the more realistic result. Craiova definitely can play. They have some interesting players. Good that Ticleanu is trying to promote young players, like Roman. First game in the city of Craiova since about 1 year ago. I'm waiting for Craiova to get back in the top Romanian league teams. The leadership at the club level is important, I hope they have the right people there. I'm pretty sure Ticleanu is a good choice, he needs time to build the team.

5. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Piturca, the new coach for Craiova! That might change a few things... His well-known luck paid off right away, with Craiova winning in the last minute of the extra time, against Sportul.

If the rumours are right and Craiova will get Stoica and a few more players from Steaua, they can easily become contenders for one of the first 5 places.

6. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    They got relegated. :eek:

How could this happen (didn't they learn from last season?)???

7. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It seems like i was slightly off on this one...

I'm sorry to see Craiova relegated.

8. Donofan_10

Donofan_10 Red Card

Aug 20, 2009
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how's silviu lung jr doing

9. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopes for Craiova to come back in Romanian football. Not fair for Craiova, or Timisoara, not to be a part of Romanian football.

10. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2 teams from Craiova playing in Liga 2! Romanian football needs Craiova's team, or teams. I hope they manage to get up a level by the end of the season.

11. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Team..nu teams...sa fim seriosi aia a olgutei e o facatura..cineva ar trebui sa se sesizeze...nu e posibil sa bagi o echipa nou infintata direct in liga secunda...insa te mai mira ceva la federalii astia?