Uniforme Nuevo de la Seleccion Colombiana

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by JPAcolombia9, Apr 18, 2007.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hahahaha actually this shirt represent a conmemoration of the first jersey of colombia in a copa america that was white.

2. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1902 Baal88, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    All I have yo say about that IS.. Bleh.

I agree with peace, but the majority of the country voted against It, and a lot of rights were discarded and Violated by approving It. Colombians turned it into a competition between Santos and Uribe when we should have been deciding the future of our country.

The shirt doesn't have anything to do with peace, and besides that, it is one of the most hideous shirts our national team has ever worn. I'd even prefer the "zapote mecanico" one.

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    3.5 million more people voted for Hillary..... voting doesn't matter bro..... people in charge are going to do what they want.

Any way I really like the white jersey it was on clearance at Adidas for 35 bucks and they added 10/James to my jersey plus got a blue Colombia track jacket super cheap.

4. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Are we ever gonna get a new home uniform? We've been playing with the same one for about 3 years now. Shits getting kinda ridiculous. Pretty sure Argentina has changed its uniform way more times in the same amount of time that we've had our current one.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    WC is next year so doubt it. We just aren't huge sellers like Brazil/Arg.

2012 - best jerseys - yellow / blue
    2014 - yellow And then red with flipped sombero
    2015- yellow and blue with with faded flag
    2016 - white jersey

We have had a lot of jerseys compared to when we had Lotto. Favorite are the 2012 ones and the Red one. The woman's NT jersey is super nice too.

Also the youth teams wear a new neon yellow jersey that is hideous. Hope SNT doesn't get that shit.

6. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Yea I know that's true. Its nuts looking back at those times now lol. Our jerseys were embarrassing back then. I view the white uniform as a one off type of thing; a 3rd uniform of sorts. We literally only used it for 5 games or so and thats it. We're no Brazil or Argentina, but I think Colombia does sell a decent amount of shirts man. You'd be suprised. I've seen alot of non colombians repping our shit stateside.

Just frustrating to have the same uniform 3 years in a row basically, cause besides Copa America last year, we still used this bs yellow one for our qualifiers in 2016 last year and all of 2015.

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Argentinas uniform has been the same for 20 years...... the brazil one basically the same every single time as well. The Adidas store in NYC puts what ever number you want and name on the back. Its crazy your own last name is the same as any player name

8. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the south american NT's in general tend to slightly modify their kits every other year - primarily in the collar area. i felt our 2014 WC kits were quite aggressive in terms of change, especially with the return of the red kit (first time since 1992) - i actually have a red Cuadrado jersey :)

European teams tend to change their kits more drastically. Just look at Portugal and Germany. England and Italy are not so crazy. I tried looking up Holland b/c i know they go wild with their away kits, but are not so crazy with changes to the orange kits.

Portugal
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal_national_football_team#Kit

Germany
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_national_football_team#Kit

Italy - their kits have evolved at a less drastic pace
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy_national_football_team_kit_history

England - less agressive with changing their kits
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_national_football_team#Kit_evolution

9. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    I'm talkin jersey designs. Playing with the same shit for 3 years is lame af. Thats all I'm tryna say. Uruguay has also changed its designs every year for the past few years as well. So its not limited to Arg/Bra.

These aren't the same design:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dapip repped this.
  10. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's usually the away jersey that will change the most.

The home jersey for pretty much all NTs does not change too much unless they go from Nike to adidas, etc

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    close enough.... look 87% the same to me

12. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    LOL... smdh.

13. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Yea I get that. I don't expect us to go from white Jerseys to green jerseys for our home uniforms. Just saying that a new "design", wouldn't hurt considering we're the ones always left behind in this aspect. Why can Uruguay refresh its image more often than us? Just doesn't make us look as serious as other teams.

14. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Red jersey is my fave. Hope they go back that way.

J-Mezzy and crzdcolombian repped this.
  15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'd like if we changed the NT crest but that isn't Adidas fault.

My favorite Jerseys are the Brazil Nike ones. They are really simple and nice looking.You can wear it like a polo shirt. Like the original adidas ones we had. My least favorite Adidas uniform was the Tigre yellow one

16. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I haven't bought a Colombian jersey since WC2014 qualifiers, the ones that have come out since then aren't that nice in my opinion.

Same thing happens with Nacional jerseys, I only buy them when they look nice to me. The current jersey is hideous, so I won't buy it.

pibe10 repped this.
  17. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Am I the only one who likes the white one?

18. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I can't get white jerseys bc I'll get beer or ketchup on it no matter how careful i am. LOL

pibe10 and Azucarero repped this.
  19. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Same

dapip and Furnaccio repped this.
  20. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think so.

21. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think so, not sure if you own one. Butttt...

You can see through it and see people's nipples. Very awkward when a fat guy is standing in front of you.

ryu79 and JPAcolombia9 repped this.
  22. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    As long as we don't go back to wearing the crap ass lotto jerseys from last decade I'm cool with not changing kits every year or so.

[​IMG]

I think that adidas designs have been from just barely OK (yellow shorts - yuck) to sublime (2014 WC kits - both yellow and red). I don't think that we look less or more serious with our current kits.

pibe10 repped this.
  23. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    lol. I'll keep an eye out for that next time I wear it.

I find it to be much more casual looking than the yellow. Easier to coordinate with the rest of the wardrobe.

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The rebook ones were even uglier tho

25. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Another reason why I'm bitching about our current home uniform is because we have been playing so bad since we've had it. Whether its Copa America 2015 or our qualifying campaign. The current jersey is cursed and brings back more bad memories than good lol.