Under 17 are working hard and deserve a.......

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by whip, Aug 13, 2002.

1. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    This kids are working hard and they deserve to have THEIR OWN FORUM this young soccer players are working their @SSES UP, and many ha ve been left out thats the reason why your ACTUAL FORUM OF CHOSEN ONE BY USSF could be infected by NEPOTISM and some other political infections, so lets create a forum for them......

2. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Thank you KRIPTO.........BUT.....

Well not bad.....But who is the TOP SCORER on the under 17 age group or under 14, there are rumor of the dubiuos scouting practices used by AYSO AND USSF this soccer thing is getting big and it seem that the PROSPECTORS are just a few..... we could provide some help!!!!

4. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    *bitch slaps whip*

"Stop bitching!"

5. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    ok ok......slurp .... I will look at junior teams

OK OK .....I will dig at junior teams.....

6. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm confused after reading that.

7. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Sorry for my folkloric GRAMMAR

Let me do this slow: Many people on the soccer community have been complaining on the fact that many young players are been left out of the big picture, here in TEXAS we been keeping an eye on top scorers (u 17) keeping an open statistics on this kids, never know, this soccer is getting so big that is confusing, and we do not want to left nobody out on the confusion.

8. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    whip - for those of us who don't check in all the forums, creating a new forum may marginalize the U-17s even further. I'm actually for removing the Youth forum so that more people will gain exposure to the Youth teams. Just mentioning this so you consider another angle.