Un real BUT TRUE!

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by EL MONO MARIO, Aug 13, 2003.

1. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3 weeks ago Boca Jrs. played a game against Celtic in the champions world tour. On that weekend the team was in NY where the team stayed a couple of days. Well during these days 4 Boca JRS. Players went to a latin night club called LA OVEJA NEGRA. These Players were Carlos Tevez, Schiavi, Guillermo barros, and Cascini. And it was confirmed ny the owner, who is a friend of mine, and a few others that Tevez and Cascini WHERE DOING COCAINE under one of the tables. Also seen by a Peruivan who goes there all the time and I say hi to. That's not all, I have many friends that go there EVERY WEEK, from Lanus, River, Boca it dosen't matter. These guys go everyweek and enjoy themselves. They are good friends with the owner, and are allowed into the DJ booth and VIP rooms. Well after some people started to reconize that Tevez was CARLOS TEVEZ from boca under a table doing coke, Guille wanted to go to the VIP. It was in the VIP room that the mess happened. It seems that my friends were in the VIP room minutes after the boca players went in. Cascini didn't like the fact they were in there and wanted them to leave. My friend from Lanus told Cascini who was he to throw anyone out since they come there every week and he was there for only 1 day. One thing led to another and my friend wound up head butting Cascini in the face. They security came in and split them up.,. the owner came moments later and explained to the boca players that my friend and his friends go there every week, he can;t throw them out. And it was explained that Cascini started the mess. Guille at this moment realized his team mates were lost, and told them they were leaving. AGAIN I CONFIRM TEVEZ AND CASCINI were doing coke in the club, while Guille and Schiavi were enjoying them selves.

I was told this 2 weeks ago by my brother. But he's the boy who cried wolf so I didn't belive him. Until last saturday night I went to see the Barrios fight and I was w. the brother of my friend and he told me everything, and later a few people told me the same.

2. Juan10

Juan10 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    outside philly
    So if security stepped in why didn't they get busted for doing coke?!
    Is the owner a drug dealer? Surely his business could be shut down if this did happen and it went unreported. so if he allowed it to happen he must not want to get himself busted, right? And if he's a river fan he probably would have reported that members of a rival team were doing something illegal.
    Seriously, if it did happen it would have been reported unless this owner deals.
    Sounds like a river rumour- I heard from a friend of a friend...

3. Fulminante

Fulminante New Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Amazonas
    OK, I don´t understand something: How the hell can junkies play the sport without being catched by medical test ¿¿??
    So the same Maradona´s story, active football player who takes drugs and can be in competitions ¿? Is this possible?

4. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My brother´s uncle´s MAILMAN said he heard that this guy saw DÁlessandro working as a male prostitute in the PLAZA de Mayo one week before he was sold to Wolfsburgo. The client was none other than Pres. Kirchner. I asked another guy on the INTERNET whether this was true and he said he definitely had read the same thing. Un real BUT TRUE!!!!

5. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    gashynas rumorssssssss

looooooollllllll :p

6. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1- This happened in NY.

2- The owner of the place seemes to have a friend in Boca Jrs.

3- I don't know anymore how junkies can play soccer... But it makes me think of just how bad Argentine society is when just simply PEOPLE DON'T LEARN.

7. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1- This is NOT a River fan rumor. Since the people who told me this are Lanus, and Boca fans.

2- Like I said on another Argentine forum from Argentina, it's news. I think professional players should conduct themselves in public. If it was coke, crack, angel dust, or someones imagination. But I've been to this place many times, and seen many things, I honestly don't belive the coke thing, but I started to wonder when someone I know from the place, not a friend just someone I say hi to when ever I see him there since he's always there, stopped me on the street and told me the same thing.

8. Fulminante

Fulminante New Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Amazonas
    Well, true or false, Boca players really need to look after their public behavior cause Argentine players have a bad reputation due these things.
    Going to bars or nights clubs to drink, cabarets and so is not a good image for a sportmen/women in many places.

Hope not to be right at all ...but, yes, what I have seen, Argentine society is a little bit corrupted, but this kind of things won´t help anyone to go out of those problems.

9. pololo

pololo Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Sweden/Stockholm
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Those Argentinian players are locos.

10. DavidPablo

DavidPablo New Member

One thing I don't get, MM. If the stars aledgedly doing drugs are from Boca, how come it is the stars from River that are playing like junkies?

11. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
  12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    do they have doping and drug screenings in argie liga?

every game - normally they pick a 3 players from the 2 teams and do the test

is done in colombia for the last 3 seasons.... I am sure the same happens there, or NOT?

13. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    yep there are dopping checkings!

14. Juan10

Juan10 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    outside philly
    Proof - gashina as prostitute

We have proof to this story!
    www.lamitadmas1.com.ar/wallpapers/gashinas/1.jpg

Hope this works, if not got to site and check it out!

15. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Re: Un real AND FALSE!

You honestly expect anyone to believe this story? The only conclusions I get from this are:
    1) You write for Penthouse magazine
    2) Your friends are alcoholics.

16. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal