UEFA Nations League

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by CShine, Oct 10, 2013.

1. It could be that the English profit if Ajax and Liverpool go into the final as that is scheduled june the 1st.
    Five days later we play in the NL against England, so we get less rest and have less time to prepare for the match.

2. These in contrast were shit in the youth euro competitions. I remember the words of a German Youth team coach about the hailed Dutch youth development after his team beat the crap out of us with 4-0 or 4-1. He wondered where's that lauded youth development of the Dutch as he didnot see it against his players. A couple of years later these same kids beat the crap out of the German national team.

3. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    I just meant that Holland always had more or less talents and if one generation was bad the following would be ok.

Serbia had too many lost generations that did not achieve much...it can't last forever.
    Just as Croatia losing in world cups first rounds could not last forever either.

Serbia is a 7 million people country that produces regularly talents that go to some of the biggest european clubs and they didn't do anything since the war in 90ies...it won't last 50 years more.
    The likes of Jovic, tadic, kostic, gacinovic, milinkovic-savic, milenkovic got the talent to take Serbia to a deep run soon or later.
    I am not talking about a generation that will dominate for years...but soon or later when things will click they will do damages in an euro or in a world cup. Simply.

4. Wasnot criticizing you, just illustrating youth performances mean nothing, just a path towards glory or not. Not an indicator for it!

5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I don't think we have to worry about that anymore.
    Gut feeling. :p

6. Mwah, a first 20 minutes Sala hattrick and things look very different :cool:

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    All it takes is a lucky Barca goal and Liverpool has to score 5.
    Just don't see it happening. Call me crazy.

8. :DDid I forget to mention the 2 goals by Wijnaldum and the one by Ferminio:)

9. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If Salah hadn't hit the post with that sitter yesterday it would be an interesting 2nd leg.

10. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  11. JCSF

JCSF New Member

May 10, 2019
    Does anyone knows of any football clubs looking for players? I've got some fantastic players. (both male & female), I just need to get in touch with serious football clubs and a serious license agents. Kindly let me know by texting me directly on here. Thanks.

12. You're asking a question like do you know if people heading for the sunny beach want bottles of sunscreen.

13. JCSF

JCSF New Member

May 10, 2019
    Are you saying I have no right to ask if anyone can link me up with a Soccer team? What's your point exactly?

14. #389 feyenoordsoccerfan, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    My point is that all pro clubs always are on the look out for talents, so you were asking for the obvious. Of course you have the right to ask here, but you could better ask at soccer clubs themselves. For instance you could google Dutch Eredivisie clubs for contact info or better, Belgian ones.
    Doing things this way you run the risk being duped by frauds.
    Like these kids experienced:
    https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/amerik...iet-gedoucht-duizenden-euro-s-kwijt~a14003f0/

15. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Just got back from vacation and I still am in shock.
    Liverpool was inspired and miracles do happen. Crazy what good tactics, good players, good fans and a belief to win can do on any given day. I tip my cap to them and eat crow.

16. Stewed or crispy. What sauce?:p

17. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Living in the USA I have always come to the conclusion that deep fried makes anything taste good.

That said, I did not mention it n this thread but I kinda thought Spurs would advance so at least I was right about something this week.
    :ROFLMAO:

18. LorneMarvello

LorneMarvello Member+

Jul 1, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    muhahahahha muhahahhaha muhahahahahha
    muhahahahhaha muhahahahah muhahahahhaha

sup funboy

19. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Far from the truth.
    Not a fan of Barca Suarez or Messi. Glad they are out frankly.

Good luck to your team tomorrow and the first Saturday in June.

LorneMarvello repped this.
  20. JCSF

JCSF New Member

May 10, 2019
    Thanks for the ADVICE, but how do I get a real contact from direct source. I understand your poimt clearly mate.

21. A poster in another thread asked the same question for his son. I advised him to go to the web sitesof Dutch and Belgian clubs. They have contact info for their academies on it. I adviced him simply to deliver details of his son to the contact persons mentioned and also tell them videos with his son could be sent. He got an invitation for his son from SC Heerenveen that way.
    So the direct contacts your looking for are shown in the academy part of those club's sites.
    You donot need people in here as intermediates.

NaBUru38 repped this.
  22. JCSF

JCSF New Member

May 10, 2019
    Thanks for the explanation, but the players I've got are professional players and semi pro, are you saying I can still look for their contact info to reach the clubs via email?

23. Yup. Smaller clubs donot have international scouts. So when given info and vids to look at they can form an opinion on whether it is interesting to explore. The chances are greater at non Dutch clubs because we have a high minimum wage requirement of over 422000 for Non EU players to jump over. Players of 18 and 19 YO must be payed 211000 minimum. So given that kind of money a Non EU player really has to be good to get a Dutch club interested. Hence more success to be expected from our neighbour countries clubs.

24. Paul Quack

Paul Quack Member

May 3, 2009
    Club:
    Northampton Town FC
    I think the advantage is well and truly with yourselves now my friend.

HomietheClown repped this.
  25. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    True.
    England without all those Spur players and a couple Liverpool players available will have to adjust some things.