Pre-match: UEFA CL - Shakhtar Donetsk vs. SSC Napoli @ Metalist Stadium

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Sep 12, 2017.

1. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Milik is just garbage

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The ref has been the worst on the pitch tonight

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Uh.

4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Fukn joke...
    We deserved to lose...

well at least we won 11-0 on corners gained

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well a few questions.

Who here wants to still hope something can be won with Reina?

Who here wants to still defend Hysaj. All games this season everything is focused on the left side.

Finally Sarri deserves a big slap for benching Mertens for the uselss Milik. Why not do it at home in a shitty Serie A game?

AvantiNapoli and Sacki repped this.
  6. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the ******** is sarri doing, is he trying to win the award for the most retarded tactical choices. Doesn't he realise how important the opening CL game is like wtf benching mertens and playing diawara+zielinski+hamsik together. And wtf is the use of ounas when callejon can play game after game with no consequences of playing like shit. 5 million for insigne to constantly balloon the ball over, well ********ing done

el napulitan and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  7. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Don't get me started on Hysaj and Reina... Someone teach hysaj to cross the ball past the first man please.

8. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ridiculous we have no chance of scoring without Mertens, Insigne was bad bad bad, Marek needs like 5 games off, play Rog

9. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ghoulam is no better. He was a turd on the second goal

10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Insigne, Hamsik and Ghollum are decent players. They have bad games.

But Milik has not had a good game. So why start him. Hysaj has been the weakest first team player. So why not buy a right back? Reina cost us 10 points last season and 10 points the season before. So why stick with him?

Euphorius Thor and Sacki repped this.
  11. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I could've had a go at the whole team but i expect our defenders to be retards

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yet ADL bought Inglese

Retrosword repped this.
  13. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    im still confused as to why

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #64 Sacki, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Player ratings imo
    Reina 4/10
    Saved us once and looked alright until he cost a goal.
    Hysaj 3/10
    terrible going forward with his shitty crosses and looked very bad on shaktar's 2nd goal
    Albiol 6/10
    Did what he could distributing the play and overall wasnt at blame for any of the goals
    K2 7/10
    Best Napoli player on the day, was strong in defence, was only held back by a horrible referee
    Ghoulam 6.5/10
    Arguibly Napoli's best player going forward, dont think he stopped running
    Diawara 3/10
    failed to be the link between attack and defence and didnt really impress with his defending either, he also looked heavy - maybe he should lose some weight
    Zielinski 3.5/10
    played a position he isnt used to and was often overrun
    Hamsik 2.5/10
    worst player on the pitch, looked tired and was sloppy in possession, gave away a 1on1 if im not mistaken?
    Callejon N/A
    did he play?
    Insigne 5.5/10
    Tried his best but could do little with all the donkeys around him, was moved down to a central midfield position where he did better than both zielinski and hamsik
    Milik 4/10
    Scored which is the only reason he doesnt get a 2, one wouldnt have to be an expert to guess he had the lowest passing accuracy on the team by a large margin, looked too static and was even worse before he scored.

subs
    Mertens 7/10
    Looked good every minute since he came on
    Allan 7/10
    Looked good every minute since he came on

NickyViola repped this.
  15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    translation issues he thought he was buying a premier league player

Retrosword and NickyViola repped this.
  16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The only characteristics Hamsik possesses that none of our other players do is being able to coast through games and not get called out on it. He needs to sit on the bench and win his place back, we are playing with 10 men with him in the team, we have not been winning games whilst he's been on the pitch this season.

And I'm not buying this he needs a rest, he's tired, or whatever. He's been mediocre for years now, can't even remember the last time I thought he had a good game, never mind a great game.

Calcio Pauly and O'Ghiattone repped this.
  17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He used a champi0ns league game, the first one which is important, to rest players. Absolutely ridiculous. I suppose we need those guys against the mighty Benevento. I struggle to see how we can win anything with Sarri, he's a good coach buy a dog shit manager.
    To avoid taxes, basically money laundering. Piece of shit!

18. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hey Inglese might be an upgrade from what we saw from Milik, dude just looks awkward out there.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Guys first game guys.... calm y'all titties

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Finally you are back.

ADL is such scumbag. Just when we needed 2 or 3 players to win the league he ********s us again because he prefer finishing top 4.

Agree on Sarri. Best coach in the world but poor manager.

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    cipro and Sacki repped this.
  22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    This was bad tonight. Mertens was far more dangerous in 10 minutes than Milik would be in about 12 hours. Hamsik was bad, but in the second half he got a bit better, hopefully he will soon recover his confidence. Can't find many positives, but at least one can be fished out of the water, Sarri has a lot of thinking to do. We could see too many things that went wrong in this match, Sarri will need to analyze each and every one of them, so that we can improve. I believe he can do it, however, now we have some difficult matches ahead of us in the CHL. Let's see what happens, I believe it will all work out well, after all, by now Sarri will have hopefully realized how important a player Mertens most definitely is for us.

Resting Mertens in CHL rather than against Benewhatthe******** in the league is a bloody joke. It's starting to look like Zapata would've been better and cheaper than Milik if we had not sold him, but now all we can do is to give Milik some time to show his quality, but he's starting to look like the next Gabbiadini, we simply can't seem to be able to provide him with any good balls, and he also does not seem to be able to pick the right position when he should.

I'm also starting to doubt Sarri, how can anyone complain about being criticized because of rotating too little and then rotating too much? Does he know what ********ing balance means? Does that mean that if you tell Sarri to get off on the 4th floor in an 8-storey building, he'll just keep getting off on either the 1st or the 8th floor, unable to find his room?

I'm pissed, I hoped to drink myself into oblivion yesterday, hoping that I'd forget the game, but I remember it too vividly in spite of the honest drinking that I've undertaken. Now what, are we supposed to pick up points against Guardiola's MC? Good to know.

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    To say this about a player who has scored more than 10 goals and who has had more than 10 assists per season in about 8 or 10 consecutive seasons, while neither of the two being his primary function, is rather hyperbolic, don't you think? However, if that's the way you want to think about it, I can't help feeling that you're terribly biased, but what can I do? I can only think of all the coaches that have trained Napoli, about how each and every one of them could always see Marek's quality, and then convince myself that you're better at the job than all of those people. It won't be easy, but I can try.

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He likes Hamsik. He just says it is not right to always start him.

25. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #75 Sacki, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Sarriball was almost accidentally invented back in the day when Jorginho all of the sudden started playing like a combination of Xavi and Xabi Alonso, why not play him he is so important for our tacticts. If anything we should protect him with players around him like Juve protected Pirlo with Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba.

I also don't fully agree with all the hate Milik gets in general just because he isn't as good as Mertens (even though he was terrible against Shaktar), we simply weren't good enough to create chances for a striker of Milik's type, which finally begs the question wtf does the right side actually do? Callejon looked the most useless he ever has and Hysaj wasn't any better - do you guys even remember which type of crosses they provided? It was laughable.

The problems is not Milik playing, the problem is Mertens not playing, remember back when Milik was good he only managed to actually play good games when he was playing with Dries, which just goes to show how good Dries actually is - he won Belgium player of the year for God's sake.
    As some people have said Sarri has made some really questionable decisions lately regarding resting players and not resting others, it's almost as if he fully believes this team is utterly useless without Insigne and Hamsik.

And for the love of God stop playing Hamsik and Zielinski together, if anything just bench one of them.

Euphorius Thor, CarecaNapoli and cipro repped this.