UEFA CL /// Next season's group stage as it stands///

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 1, 2016.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I for one need a live stream...dont ask why,am stuck in the aRss of the universe at the moment!
    :confused::mad::whistling::speechless::thumbsdown:

Dage repped this.
  2. Payback

Payback Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  3. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like we'll be in it a bit longer.....:D:D:whistling::);)

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, LuckyStriker and Dage repped this.
  4. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What a display

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and Dage repped this.
  5. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good Job Guys. I am extremely furious at the ref though. That penalty was controversial. Can one of you explain why it was given? All I saw was a clearance and then suddenly a penalty awarded for no reason. My stream wasn't working too well so maybe I missed something. What happened though? Be honest, was that supposed to be a penalty?

6. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched the highlights and I can't find it either. Your defeat is entirely my fault. I told Stindl he couldn't shoulder the goal load alone........ Vestergard tried to make it fair by attempting to clear a ball while wearing skates.
    I see Drmic played. Sorta.........

Dage and HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  7. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Congratulatiions. Great heart to fight back after going 2-0 down.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

GERMAN MEISTER KLASS....;):D:rolleyes::eek::cautious::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::alien::alien::alien::alien::devilish::devilish::devilish:

9. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DAMN STRAIGHT ITS HARD...Specially after not scoring in the box by hoffman,Mo,and vestergaard...combined by the viking getting his long legs twisted like a giraffe...and gift wrapping the 2-0
    I promised not to reply till tomorrow...cause my heart is beating in my mouth and when we sank inot 2-0 i wanted to smash my macbook air into the dining table.......anyway proud to see Germany conquer Italy...proud to see our tradition is still somewhere out there....proud to see the Buli hold its own.
    This was something incredible:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:;););););)

11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And finally he has paid attention to what ive been saying he is starting to penetrate and look like a true sweeper the type that only German clubs produced back in the 80's...if he can continue with fast pace moves into attack this guy will be a one one show:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:alien::cautious:

12. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    More good news....we got a sweet draw:alien::cautious:o_O;):thumbsup::ROFLMAO::ninja::devilish:

Cant say the same for SO4 tho:speechless:

FullSizeRender.jpg

13. Payback

Payback Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    ohhhhh boy, this night was a focking nightmare. but aqlomost happy we can fire sousa right now!!!!! right now!!!!!!!

14. Payback

Payback Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    incredible runout !!!! but yes fholens are my first team in bundesliga but still.... i have to swallow right now hard to belive, we played like sluts.. not you are better we just strugggling the full season.

15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DISREGARD,Am not sure why my friend sent this chart up to me...should have known better the draws will be done later! Apologies :confused:

16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Who said Florence is aRss of the universe...u ok man.Italy from top to bottom is gorgeous
    Even tho my fav spot is PORTO FINO...even Monaco does not compare...its a piece of heaven on earth
    Am literally in the aRss whole of universe right now...bit ashamed to name it so...thats why am keeping it under wraps :(

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He was a much better player;) Old School with a lot of fire and pride:thumbsup:

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am surprised an Italian team that are masters of killing time...dragging the game into mind games and technical fouls that the referees cant even see...and are masters of parking the boss if they are ahead....how on earth they gave away such a sweet lead?????? Its a first in my lifetime:ninja::speechless::speechless::ninja:

19. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Specially against an Italian side...when those guys are up its almost impossible to beat them:devilish::eek::alien:

20. BTFOOM

BTFOOM Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    MD, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    So happy to see you fellas make it through to the round of 16. Great fight and fantastic attitude in this match. Fully deserved.

Keep it up and we would love to see a Gladbach v Schalke final.

Dage and HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  21. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Honestly Fiorentina under Sousa is not a real italian side. You can never be sure with them. Since Sousa took over they have been giving up leads all over the Serie A. If you look at the table, look at how much more goals Fiorentina conceded than most of the other teams around them? Its a huge difference. Fiorentina cannot defend set pieces. Since Sousa took over, they haven't been playing like a real italian team. More like Roma under Garcia honestly. I agree with Payback, he must be sacked immediately. Sousa is a rubbish coach.

22. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    when Fiorentina scored 3-0 on aggregate an English commentator said:
    "there is surely no way back for the Germans"
    [and at that moment I surely wouldn't have objected ;-)... I thought: that's it, it's an Italian team, they're easily punishing us for every fault and -being in an excellent position like that- will not give themselves any nakedness]

but things turned out very differently... so, you must be right;-)
    when (at the press conference previous to our home match) our coach mentioned the traditional strategical cleverness of Seria A-teams an Italian journalist immediately objected and pointed out that they are "no real Italian team", that they are a more attacking side than other Italian teams and that there are only two Italians in the first team at all
    Hecking politely thanked him for the information ;-)

p.s.: the penalty was for holding Herrmann in the center of the penalty box

23. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    he was one of my favourite non-gladbach players at the time

by the way: I especially want to thank Herrn Dirk Bremser
    when we signed scary-eyebrow-Dieter someone said: "Hope he's bringing Bremser, too."
    when asked why he pointed out that Bremser especially is focusing on standard situations
    a field lying idle at Borussia for many many seasons...
    seems his efforts started to bear fruit...

24. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well at least we don't have to travel and the 2nd leg is played at home.