UEFA CL: Feyenoord vs. Napoli - Matchday 6

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Sacki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Add Mertens and Callejon to the list. They both suck.

2. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    mertens is just tired. he is a "ride the bench" type of player trying to adjust playing full time twice a week. Read his latest interview I think he talks about it there.

3. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We can't even win a european game against feyenoord, how in hell is this not a disaster???

4. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Well, goodbye Champions League, see you again next year

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Then ********ing bench this.

I am very disappointed. A team with ambitions cannot be this pathetic. Sarri will have seen a great game that we dominated.

6. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Grazie Mauru

7. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mertens has quality, callejon doesnt. Rest mertens and throw callejon out this team. I do not want to see his face crying for a free kick ever again. His every action pisses me off. Sarri can either fck off or bench the likes of those who play shit week in week out

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    lost twice in a row. What crisis? Lets watch callejon pass the ball backwards to hysaj or albiol for 90 mins straight against fiorentina archieving a passing accuracy of 99% whilst ounas is an anarchist for trying something with the ball while not being a Neapolitan by blood

Retrosword repped this.
  9. sorin boeangiu

May 2, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know what to say about this group, it wasn't that easy..shakhtar are a powerful team, although not very hyped up. And Napoli had tough luck encountering City at City's peak and having to rely on City when they were playing reserves against Shakhtar. The first game of the group was decisive, Napoli were arrogant against the Ukrainians and they lost. I had the sensation back then that Napoli thought it would be a Nice kind of match with total domination from their part, but Shakhtar unfortunately is a lot better than Nice. Tough luck, I do think that Napoli deserves though to be in the last 16

Sacki repped this.
  10. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Because you can tell they heard the news that it was 2-0 for Shakthar at half time. The 2nd half they looked depressed

sorin boeangiu repped this.
  11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Unprofessional and no excuse.

Retrosword repped this.
  12. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    These are callejons options whenever he has the ball
    A) play keep ball with hysaj to kill intensity
    B) pass all the way back to the keeper to get applauded
    C) if in a promising position, just try getting a corner kick (i mean who cares about scoring nowadays)
    D) If all else fails, fall on the floor and beg for a free kick

el napulitan and Sacki repped this.
  13. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That shows the mental frailties within this team. We need a captain to lift our spirits too, but at this point im asking for too much

Sacki repped this.
  14. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I mean ya but I'd be depressed hearing that too.. Shit I'm not even playing and hearing that news made me depressed. Tough playing after hearing something heartbreaking so I wouldn't give the result that much importance. Infact us losing means we're unseeded so we'll likely and hopefully go out in the R32 of the EL. From then on, all focus on Serie A

15. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That would only be acceptable if we win Serie A. If not itll be a failure, finishing 2nd and not getting past r32 in europe. Thats why we should try salvaging some pride and aim for quarters then go out

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    there is more to this. our bench players simply dont care and thats actually not without reason.
    Mertens recently said in a great interview that he in his first season under Sarri wouldnt try hard once he came on because he knew he'd never start, sometimes hed even go on the pitch to try and archieve nothing - a player like mertens wanted to offer: ehmm nothing. Sarri are treating some players like religious figured whilst other players who deserve to play, never will. Only diawara and jorginho are having a fair contest and thats only because jorginho became the international envy of the hipster football fans.

Despite all this, why do I still love Sarri?

17. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The other game shouldnt matter to them. These fckers need to learn to play for pride.

el napulitan and Sacki repped this.
  18. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Anyone who defends Hamdiks performances and doesn't want him to sit cannot be a Napoli supporter but a Hamdik fanboy. What good is it to have a player that does nothing and shows no fight or leadership skills play every game? he should be disgusted with his efforts. especially when he was walking vs Juve.

19. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You've missed one out

E) score a goal in 2 games within 3 weeks of eachother and get called world class then do nothing for the other 8 months whilst never riding the bench.

Sarri even justified to Callejon why he subbed him. Fcukin loser pussy

Retrosword and Sacki repped this.
  20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #45 Sacki, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    What pisses me off the most is the way we handled the media and especially the whole Guardiola situation, we are truly pathetic. He was buttering us up, beat us twice, claims he'd try against shakthar only to ******** us up the arse one more time only for us and Sarri to praise and thank him.
    You just dont do that when you coach a big club. City where only a retard of callejons stature away from losing... but nooo we had "no chance" against the beautiful mind of josep ********ing guardiola, how dare we as the small team we are even think about expecting anything against the mighty shitty and its coch pep.

This is napoli you go out and call guardiola a fhag before that ... even if he isnt mancini level of fahg

CarecaNapoli and Retrosword repped this.
  21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That is why you are not a professional being paid millions.

22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Regardless, If sarri doesnt play the entire 2nd team in any EL match I will lose my shit lol. The EL doesnt matter, we only need a top four place to archieve the same.

23. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Guardiola was playing mind games with Sarri, its why we showed them too much respect and actually would think they'd send their strongest 11 out. It'll be another trophyless season yet sarri will be called a genius and anyone who says otherwise will be a deluded fool

el napulitan repped this.
  24. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we got 12 points in a group with dortmund arsenal and marseille with benitez, and now with sarri we got 6 points in a much easier group lol

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hamsik and Maggio playing first game. They just lost.