UEFA Champions League from Diggin Deep Sports

Discussion in 'Games' started by RLennon, Jun 19, 2012.

1. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union

Diggin Deep Sports is proud to announce the release of the 2011-12 UEFA Champions League
    This is the most extensive soccer project I have taken on (576 individual player cards for EACH game), and I am very pleased with the results. These sets contain all 32 teams that competed in group play.
    I would like to give you a little background on how I created the cards. I did not only draw from stats available from Champ League play. I also did not simply add in the stats from each team's local Euro league play. I took each teams Champ League play and factored in their play within their local league (while also factoring in the strength of the Euro league they play in)
    For example, Burak Yilmaz netted 33 goals while playing for Trabzonspor in the Turkish Super Lig. However, do not expect Yilmaz's card to re-create that same goal output while playing against other Champion teams.
    I will offer this set for both games in E-Book and printed form. I will also be bundling both sets with game parts, if you are interested in playing both the traditional game and the quick play version. Don't forget, if you pruchased the 2012 Euro bundle, you will also receive a 15% coupon good for any UEFA Champions League purchase.

Click on the links below to order (if you plan to redeem a coupon, E-Mail me first at rlennon@diggindeepsports.com)

Glory on the Pitch: E-Book - $12.95
    Diggin Deep: World's Game: E-Book - $12.95
    2011-12 UEFA Champions Bundle: E-Book - $22.95
    Glory on the Pitch: Printed Set - $27.95
    Diggin Deep: World's Game: Printed Set - $32.95
    2011-12 UEFA Champions Bundle: Printed Set - $54.95

The 2011-12 UEFA Champions Bundle includes cards for both sets and game parts. That's over 1,000 cards!
    PS - And yes, I have decided to work on releasing the 2012 Euro Tournament for both my games as well. Looks like you guys talked me into it, LOL!!! Expect this release later this summer!
    Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports

2. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union

2012 Euro Tournament from Diggin Deep Sports
    Can Spain do it all over again? ....From your tabletop?
    Diggin Deep Sports is proud to announce the release of the 2012 Euro Tournament for both Diggin Deep: World's Game and Glory on the Pitch. This set includes 240 players across all sixteen teams in group play. Easily enough players to re-create this historic tournament. Can Spain dominate the table as they did in real life? Or does Germany get the job done? It's all how you play!
    This is my first release using international teams. Each player was not only rated for their performance during this tourney, but they were also rated on their play during the regular season (which each individual Euro league given a weighted value). Someone who was successful in the Ukrainian Premier League, might not have as much success when playing against players from the English Premier League. It's all taken into consideration to make these sets. BTW, I will be using this same rating methodology when the World Cup comes around.
    E-Books, for either game, are only $9.95. The printed version of GotP is only $19.95, and $29.95 for DDWG. As an added bonus, for any purchase of the 2012 Euro Tourney, I will throw in the game parts (via pdf file) at no extra charge. If you were ever thinking about taking the plunge, now is the time. For one low price, you'll have everything needed to replay the 2012 Euro Tournament. Click on the links below to access the webstore. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at rlennon@diggindeepsports.com Thanks again!!!
    Glory on the Pitch: E-Book - $9.95
    Diggin Deep: World's Game: E-Book - $9.95
    Glory on the Pitch: Print & Ship - $19.95
    Diggin Deep: World's Game: Print & Ship - $29.95

Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports
    www.diggindeepsports.com