UEFA Champions League 2011/2012 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

2. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--

Good points.

I would also like to add that as much as I don't like anti-futbol... ...the way Chelsea played is what has to be done in order to eliminate Barca in Barcelona and eliminate Bayern in Munich.
    There is no team on this planet that is going to play toque-toque-toque and win in both of those cities. Chelsea did what they had to do in order to be successful in hostile environments which has to be applauded.

3. Agapito X Fa

Agapito X Fa Member+

Apr 21, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  4. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Where the haters at? :D

In the all the years I've followed Chelsea we've had some big games, and wins to go along with them. But needless to say Saturday was the grandest of them all. Stressful ass year, but the hoisting of the CL cup made it all worth the misery.

Chelsea! Chelsea!! CHELSEA!!!

sidspaceman and benni... repped this.
  5. bajacalifas

bajacalifas Member+

Oct 17, 2011
    Tecate
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    gratz to chelsea, the fans, and especially to the old schoolers like drogba,lampard, cech, and cole who really deserved it

next year hopefully united will lift the cup

LGRod repped this.
  6. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    lol Chelsea ferociously sucks donkey balls.....anti football is so pathetic.

7. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Well, as a Barca fan, you should get used to it [or at least be used to it by now] as its the best way to go about trying to beat Barca.

8. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    With limited teams is say godspeed but to me chelsea has/had the players to do way more....even torres trash talked the strategy and said he felt they were playing all game like they had the handbreak on.

The good thing is years from now no one remembers how the games were played........

9. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Your sports comments mean shit. Remember when I pwnt your ass in the boxing thread, lil man? ;)

10. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    pwnt as in disappeared for like a week when everyone called your chump ass out for being full of yourself?

11. Pajaro Negro

Pajaro Negro Member+

Jun 27, 2007
    ColoRADo
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fack Chelsea

12. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Huh? Everyone = you, right? Looks quite the opposite. I am revered in the combat sports threads we have, and you stay on scrub status. Actually, why do you even post on a site where no one likes you? I mean, get a clue already ya twat. Quit the internet as a whole while you're at it. :)

Kaney and sidspaceman repped this.
  13. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Haha bich. Send me my bottle already. I refuse to drink my winnings with an arse/thuggets fan.

Pajaro Negro and sidspaceman repped this.
  14. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    No, everyone as in everyone in the thread at the moment on two different occasions. Oh and Revered? You're straight up pathetic my man...you get a quote and maybe a little discussion and that's enough to gas you up? You aint shit, and again nothing you say is out of this world or any magnificent insight.

Oh and my posting continues because i don't have a little beta male self esteem like you where i need the usual suspects slobbing me up have relevance. 70% of the people that even say shit come off ********in pathetic..when you have straight up low level humans sweating you like that, then thank god cuz you know where youre at.

Naquisima repped this.
  15. El Cinquillo

El Cinquillo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 5, 2010
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  16. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

17. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Huh? You are a suckah. It's known, and it's more than reflected in your posts. That the saddest part of your existence here. I am the same person here as I am away from this site. You hang on to a punkass alias here that is likely amplified because of a computer screen and keyboard. But I will bet mad amounts of chips you aren't anything like it in person. AM-I-RITE? :cool: You got bitch-made written all over ya. You got nothing for me Gaysic. You're veins are filled with extra sweet kool-aid. Too bad you live too far for an Oxnard type deal. :D

Pajaro Negro, beat junky and Lyrical S. repped this.
  18. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I am sure he does not use breh breh at his library job :D

Swag Flu repped this.
  19. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    So what your saying is that in real life you're also loser with an imaginary status who gets called out on it ,and then spinelessly leaves for weeks and comes back like its nothing? You're talking about sad existences, yet your relevance is proclaiming false reverence in a ********in sports thread (lol). You mad cuz im not prancing around dropping remedial ass dime a dozen opinions(absolute facts to you) on a sport (lol again) thinking I'm dropping rocket science. Its cool thought you got the credentials bro, you know the guy that knows the guy that knows the guy that once cleaned some obscure ass backyard boxers shoes. You mad i'm not the loser in that same thread stuck in past presence or the back seat like "well back in 4th grade i boxed wiht a 5th grader, thus i understand weight difference more than thou", "i used to be a writer", "i saw this guy blah blah", "my buddy knows this guy".

You get called out and your lame ass attempt at diversions come in HORRIBLY FORCED 2nd grade caliber insults (Gaysic lol), lame ass smileys trying to downplay your demeanor when clearly emotionally touched, and alluding that next time it happens your going to do some shit that never comes....."you better shaddup sanchito or else ill own your ass again like i did last time", sanchito come through like fuhk you...nothing happens.,"you guys better shut up or else ill pwnt you guys in an instant".....hand full of people say they don't like your condescending attitude and how nothing you say is special.....leaves for a week and sneaks back around the way like bitch.....i know you didnt miss me telling you this same shit in there.

So miss me with that shit that you would even consider the oxnard deal cuz i probably got jeans that weigh more than your gump ass. Your whole ********in aura just screams that you marinate it in Johnson & Johnsons baby products bruh.....tender as shit.

lol yet i'm apparently the i dunno what over here making HUGE revelations that i have a normal carefree life, normal ass jobs, normal ass life stories. Right.

I mean...look at who you got speaking out for you breh....Pern (see inferior human comment).....dude and his company cant even see i drop slang on em cuz i see it irks their naco personas.

Lyrical S. repped this.
  20. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Heard more than one occasion from the media that the CL final was the most important game of the year at the club level

What NT game is more important? The Euro final? the Olympic final?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chelsea sucks ballz I agree.............I mean damn one sees how Barca won it last year and then this year chelsea..............

23. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    And then you realize that BArcelona could not beat Chelsea.

Then you ask yourself, when was the last time Barca beat Chelsea?

24. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    when was the last time chelsea played like men?

25. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    When they beat Barcelona over two legs.

This is football, and this is the Champions league. Barcelona are probably the best club side of this generation. [Debatable, for sure]They are a side that open up teams at will and score multiple goals. Chelsea, especially this year, are a side with very little creativity, but a lot of athleticism and heart.

I dont quite get why people expect any team that isn't Real Madrid to have a go at Barca and effectively commit suicide. Especially when its clear that Man Utd beat Barcelona playing this defensive in 2008 semifinal, but then when they tried to attack, were embarrassed in 2009 final, and the final before this one. Then Inter Milan played the same defensive way, and went on the win the CL just like United in 08.

It would be very stupid if the Chelsea manager sent his team out tehre to try and attack Barcelona without many attacking threats. Then you see how much money is on the line, and people's jobs are at stake, and you want them to approach the game with reckless abandon? Thats not realistic.

There's already a blue print to beating Barca. There's no need to deviate from it. Especially when if you try and play like men, they will make you look like boys anyway.