Pre-match: UCL Napoli vs Feyenoord @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Sep 26, 2017.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    K2 suspended for the Man City game. I guess it's going to be Maksi - Albiol.

2. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    For fcuks sake. Test the Maksi-Albiol against Cagliari at home. What a fcuking joke of a yellow card he got.

Sacki repped this.
  3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the booking he got against shaktar wasnt even a freekick

4. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Both yellows were complete jokes. It's gonna be tough playing Man City away without Koulibaly

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    confident in Maksiomvic-Albiol, but Sarri needs to test it in training or against a fodder cannon team

6. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Sarri said he was more angry than happy because we conceded late. I love this man

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    YES burn them with your cigs Sarri !:whistling::sleep::eek:

8. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    So did I, but the problem is that once he had left the pitch we didn't have a single good chance, or did we? I can't remember one worthy of mention. This could be a problem, if Hamsik doesn't improve rapidly, we will need a solution. I would have been much more harsh with him, but he has always been in love with Napoli and he has always behaved very respectfully towards the coaches, the club, and the fans. In this modern football environment he's been rather atavistic, and I like that a lot.
    I like this feature of Sarri's as well as anybody, but we must not forget that it's logical, the words of reason, and wisdom. Have you seen Juve conceding goals like that against teams like Rotterdam? They wouldn't concede the one from yesterday if the whole team were dead drunk. And that's the team we are up against, so it really bothers me, as I have already thought about the problems in our defense compared to Juventus, our midfield with Hamsik stagnating is not as good as it should be as well. In fact, anything other than a statement of this kind would infuriate me as well as worry me. He also mentioned an important point yesterday, being that in CHL the goal difference often matters, and Rotterdam along with the other Holland teams haven't been doing too well in the past few years, they were once used to doing much, much better.

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Insigne4BalonD'or, cipro and Sacki repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Very objective... So you want to tell me that Juventus has won the league 6 times in a row only because the referees have been helping them? Good to know. But I'd much rather pay attention to their quality, even though I don't like it, in order for us to improve. Honestly, I think you are biased, as I remember many an occasion where the refs helped us, although I admit that often they tend to do the opposite. However, even without Chiellini's tackle I don't see Torino scoring a goal there, the other defender had it covered. But even if Belotti did score, Juve would still most probably win that game easily, even with that huge, expensive pig amongst them.

And by the way, the video shows exactly what Sarri said, it is better to be too sharp than to be absolutely blunt, the latter being the cause of our late conceded goal yesterday... I mean wtf, the player of Rotterdam just walked into our penalty box and scored a goal, I can't believe none of you could see that.

11. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I absolutely believe that 3 scudetti should not have been won by Juventus in their 6 year run. That 100 point season bull shit where they were complete ass and helped all the way. The year Roma came 2nd after starting the season with 12 wins (I think it was 12 wins) that title was Roma's and Juve was helped for the beginning part of the season so that they can keep up with them. Lastly the season Higuain broke the record for us, that was complete bull shit don't get me started.

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Let's say that you are right, I won't argue with you on that point. However, which approach to the situation do you think would give us more chance to defeat such artifice, would it be crying about it, or would it be doing everything in our power to grow to such heights that not even their cunning can stop us? I think the answer to that question is unilateral beyond anything that I have ever witnessed to pass in life, and I am sure Sarri is aware of that. How many times have we cried out, and how many times have we been ridiculed both consequently and subsequently? Let's do our best and try to beat them no matter what, that's what I say.

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree. Crying will bring us nothing.

14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    22 game winning streak

Who cares if we’ve been ridiculed for it, Agnelli just got banned for a year for knowingly selling tickets to criminals

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    And I think you do not know what you’re talking about. You can write as many paragraphs as you want but if it doesn’t say anything it is a waste of time for you to write and for everybody else to read.

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guys no need for attacks.

No doubt Juve won the year Roma started with 12 wins and the year Higuain broke the record under very dubious corcumstances. I am not even taking about the 22 game winning streak.

When Roma was poor and in the bottom half of the table they were gifted points against Chievo and Torino and other games. It was obvious but they were so garbage that no one made a fuss. It came to bite us.

That said we have to focus on ourselves and beat them in the head to heads. Crying about it now will just psychologically harm us.

17. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    You have every right to think that, however, it does not affect my point of view in the slightest. I remember us being helped by the refs in some matches as well, and I think that you and many others here find it very easy to ignore that, but very difficult to ignore the very same things related to other teams. Even if what you say is true, I don't see how talking about it can improve our team, do you?