U14 and U15 boys IL state cup

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by pitchperfect, Mar 6, 2010.

1. the Next Level

Mar 18, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    no motivation to win. They're already in Nationals.

But maybe the length of their season is finally starting to wear on them. They've been going hard months before anyone else.

2. UofIneedssoccer

Nov 3, 2009
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos

agreed

3. aymack1

aymack1 New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    this is funny because sockers trains all year long w/ tournaments. lemont did this for one year . everyone knows spckers training is top notch. it was said lemonts the better team but had no motivation? a better team fights for everything. sockers clearly played as if they deserved to win regionals. vardar vs sockers semifinal was by far one of the best games playe sockers just couldnt get it done in pks. lemont will not do any better than they did in regionals cause they didnt play to their potential. I say vardar or casa mia bays takes it all in nationals.

4. Sidelineview

Sidelineview New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    The last game I saw the 15 Eclipse boys play, yes they were cohesive, and several have been together for a very long time. I have not heard definitely that any of the boys are leaving the team, only rumors. I have also heard that there are some good additions coming to the team, but from where I do not know. How many coaches does Eclipse have? RD can't be the only one!

5. y.o.n.k.o

y.o.n.k.o Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    For now it looks like only RD. But there is also MN. Even still between both of them there are too many girls and boys teams - they will be spread too thin. How will they manage all these high profile teams AND oversee the North and West part of the club? We shall see I guess......:rolleyes:

6. Anonymous Coward

Anonymous Coward New Member

Jul 31, 2009
    NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2010 Eclipse Select Challenge Cup-

Where are the brackets?

7. Anonymous Coward

Jul 31, 2009
    NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2010 Eclipse Select Challenge Cup-

Where are the brackets?

8. soccerdad18

soccerdad18 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago
    Tournament Bills: Sarah Uyenishi sarah.uyenishi@gmail.com

Tournament By Invite Only!

August 13th-15th, 2010
    -All games played at the beautifully manicured Libertyville Township Soccer Complex
    -U12-U14 Girls Teams

ask her

9. Anonymous Coward

Jul 31, 2009
    NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did and got zero response!

10. DutchMethod

DutchMethod Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You'll notice that at the state cup and the regions at U16 - U18 the big name clubs across the country are absent because they all have USSF DA programs. U15 is generally it, last hurrah.

If Eclipse stays together, the competition they'll have to play against will be lessened by 66 (+/-) clubs around the country including in Chicago Magic/Fire/Sockers.

Nice team, they'll decide what are the most important aspects to them.

11. pwip

pwip Member

Jul 10, 2004
    Dallas
    Dennis is coming

“@TigresFB: Se confirma un convenio entre Fuerzas Basicas de Tigres y Chicago Magic de Estados Unidos, les informamos mas adelante de esta noticia..”