U.S. Supporters Scarves :: It's Ordering Time!

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by fidlerre, Jan 31, 2006.

1. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    [​IMG]

Well after much deliberation we decided to make a run of all three, but quantities are limited so make sure you order early. Once a design is gone, it's gone -- no more will be made...

[​IMG]

Order Here!

Just a reminder.

All scarves are currently being produced while the orders are being taken, therefore shipping of these scarves will NOT take place until mid-to-late March. We'll constantly update their status on the ordering site and BigSoccer.

All proceeds from these scarves will go towards funding additional US Supporters Scarf sales.

Thanks!

2. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Moderators, can you please stick this thread?

3. goaliemanpat

goaliemanpat Member

May 14, 2005
    Holly, MI
    Order has been placed. Thanks guys

4. rickinva

rickinva Member

Feb 8, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    Awesome. My order has been placed. Great job once again!

5. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will you ship overseas? Rush delivery is not needed... but I would like my scarf to make an appearance at the March 22 friendly in Dortmund.

And PS I still have a bunch of 3x5 USA flags that will fit in your suitcases for Germany. Those of you with tickets if you dont already have flags let me know.

6. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    As Rich has indicated, it entirely depends upon when he receives the scarves back from Sportscarf. Fingers crossed though.

Also, in case anyone missed it, all proceeds from the sale of the scarves will be saved and put towards future scarf efforts.

The Magpie

7. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Yes.
    Highly unlikely, actually improbable, to be shipped and in Europe on that date to be honest.

Production has begun and I should receive the scarves in mid-March should all go with with Sportscarf, who are spectacular, but then it'll take some time to package and ship them all out and regular mail to Europe easily take a week or two.

If you are in Europe and ordering them, you probably won't see them until the beginning of April.

8. NBlue

NBlue Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Orlando, Florida
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sweet! Thanks so much for doing this. Just put in my order for 8 scarves that will all make their way to Germany in June . . .

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Excellent!

They're hotter than orange futures apparently:

[​IMG]

Buy! Buy!

10. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Just put in for a #1 and a #3. Great job guys and thanks for your hard work, can't wait to get 'em and show 'em off in Deutschland.

11. Sportman77

Sportman77 New Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Great job!! I ordered # 2! Will order more for the rest of the crew if we get tickets through FIFA (as I pray right now)

12. Dynamo73

Dynamo73 New Member

Aug 22, 2002
    Cleveland
    Nicely done. Just ordered mine, and will forward this thread to the rest of my WC traveling group.

13. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Come on Friday!
    (so I can order all 3)

14. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    I will use mine when I climb the alps in June to stay warm and to give to Frau's in Germany : )

15. doogiemo

doogiemo Member

Aug 11, 2005
    ohh USA, USA USA USA
    ordered #1 and #2 can't wait for summer!!! thanx for all the work!!

16. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully #'s 2 and 3 will make their debuts at a friendly in May somewhere on the east coast. Come on Foxboro again against a quality opponent like Holland in 2002

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
  18. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

I need an overseas shipping too, but PayPal assumes the delivery will be in the US so I can't change the country field. Is it possible to email my shipping address to you separately?

19. GOOOOAL!!

GOOOOAL!! New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Des Moines, IA
    Thanks for not making us "Fax in a 6 page document on a first come first serve basis" :eek:

Sorry couldn't resist :rolleyes:

20. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    We aim to please :)

FWIW, Sales are going, well... quite well, so get those orders in.

The Magpie

21. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

22. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Send an email to: fid[b]at[/b]huntparkinsider.com

He's handling the shipping, handling, etc., and is the appropriate person to contact.

The Magpie

23. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just ordered one #1. I couldn´t enter a shipping address so if you could email me... I´ll give it to you. Its in Spain. And I can pay extra for the overseas shipping as well.

24. GOOOOAL!!

GOOOOAL!! New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Des Moines, IA
    Just got one of each. What a great Valentine's Day present assuming the ones you love are a crazy as you are. I know they won't be shipped in time, but a print-out will have to work ;)

Besides, 3 scarfs are cheaper than a dozen roses this time of year.....but don't tell my wife!

25. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Hope you enjoy the couch for the next month :D