TV and Radio Schedule & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Sep 11, 2008.

1. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I just love this yearly game of "Where will I watch my soccer games this season" One month away and still no info...

3. o5iiawah

o5iiawah Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Anybody know when the fixtures will be out for the 16/17 campaign? I have a trip to Lisbon in october and would like to see Sporting, benfica or belenenses thx

4. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    draw/schedule is this friday i believe.

5. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Fubo told me they are trying to acquire Portuguese league

6. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Anybody Knows if Fubotv has recovered Portuguese league games for 1016/2017?

7. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Not yet...

8. ne49

ne49 New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fubo's website shows Friday's game on Univision Deportes.

I emailed them for an update. Their response is below:

Wed 8/10/2016 11:56 AM

Hi,

We are actually very close to securing the licensing rights to the Portuguese Primeira Liga :). The process should be completed by the end of this week, so stay tuned, as we will be sending an email notification to all of our subscribers about this.

Your patience, understanding, and continued support are greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
    Carlos

Carlos from fuboTV

vilafria repped this.
  9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can you break down fubotv for me? I've no clue about it. I guess I'm still subscribed to NSGN but will have to cancel if no Portuguese Liga.

10. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So Premium Sports doesn't have the rights anymore?

11. ne49

ne49 New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FuboTV bundles live sport and entertainment channels. You can order other channels, for an additional fee. They also have a DVR feature. Before matches begin, you can choose to record up to 3 games. The recordings remain available to watch for 72 hours. They do not have true on-demand capability.

The pricing starts @ $9.99 per month, for the Basic Package. Annual plans are available.
    You would have to buy the Portuguese Basic Package add-on @ $19.99 per month, which includes RTP International and BenficaTV. It's a bit too high, just to get games, even with the additional channels. I'm on the cheaper Legacy Plan, but it expires in December. We'll see how the Porto game is tomorrow.

I had NGSN, but their website still doesn't show anything.

natenate101 repped this.
  12. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    thats a good question..especially as pertains to commercial rights...there isn't anything on premium sports website except BTV...the thing here is that SportTV Americas as a channel no longer exists...we continue to wait...luckily my "special box" still picks up channels from the old country. BUt I love having the Fubo App on my phone to watch anywhere

13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks. Too rich for my blood. Guess I'm back to watching shitty streams. Damn.

14. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    You should look into ace player and stream from arenavision. 720p, fantastic quality for streaming.

I started using ace streams last year and it's the only way I watch sports online now.

15. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Here it is..

Dear fuboTV Subscriber –

Earlier this summer we announced that Sport TV Américas was terminating their broadcast service worldwide and that fuboTV would work towards obtaining streaming rights for the Portuguese Primeira Liga matches.

We are happy to announce that we have acquired such rights and all Primeira Liga matches will stream live on fuboTV starting next weekend!

We are aware that the season starts this weekend and although we will not be able to broadcast this weekend's matches, we will be giving you access to today's Rio Ave vs. Porto game via Univision Deportes. Full coverage of the Primeira Liga will commence after this week.

16. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Fubotv already has this weekend Portuguese games in the line up chan upoming maches schedule

17. ElPayazo

ElPayazo New Member

Nov 24, 2016
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Hello!
    I have a question regarding the schedule of Primeira liga.

Do you guys know when they release the kickoff times for the remainder of the games in December? For example, when do they decide the times and days for Jornada 13?
    I´m visiting Portugal (in a couple of weeks) and i would like to see as many games as possible. But it is (very) hard to plan ahead since i do not know which teams play Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday etc.

Anyone know?
    Kind Regards
    Viktor.

18. santosnando

santosnando New Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  19. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    GoodDead repped this.
  20. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
  21. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi guys do you know if SET TV is legal here in USA?

22. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi guys Fubotv will have Goltv in SD for the Portuguese league next season ,this is a step back from what fubotv has now with Sport1 league games,we’ll go from a Horse to a Donkey as Video Quality.
    i already canceled my subscription i was paying 500.00 a year for Portuguese Pack and Premier that’s outrage,i offered them to stay 350.00 a year for Premier and Portuguese Pack ,not accepted so back to free streaming on line

23. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto

Frank they might change their packages again next season so it should be alot cheaper. Why not go with klowdtv? They have goltv for less than half the price ($8 per month).just something to think about.

24. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    By the way 500 for a whole year of tv with that much content is cheap add up a cable or satelitte tv bill its still very cheap. think of it a cable or tv bill might be 200 a month so for 3 months of a tv service like that your already at 600 very simple

25. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi Moutinho; my worries are i don't think it's legal? their service is 5 stars .
    about Fubotv i can't believe that after 2 years of good HD we go back to lousy SD.