TV and Radio Schedule & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Sep 11, 2008.

1. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    you have fubo and ngsn?

2. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Yes i 've signed for NGSN and then cancelled but i had to pay a month, so till 31aug 2015 i have it.

3. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    impeccable quality on ngsn good deal i watch some the other leagues on there like argentina league.

4. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles

Good for you, but that day i went in NGSN and only could watch the games with 192p resolution, that put me off ,also during beta free trial they had 1080p resolution now they lowered down to 720p.

Well Fubo is Good too, and they have full channel SportvAmericas and Benficatv and Bein Sports for Spanish La Liga and goal tv and now they Also added UdtDeports,Univison, Unimas,and within as month or so they will have DVR replays.

5. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    i do not know why your stream not hd but it has been hd for me you should contact ngsn about it

6. Harm

Harm Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hi Frank, As far as I know we (NGSN) have never broadcast at 1080p. 720p was and is currently the highest HD resolution. Sorry to see that you had issues. Please contact support@ngsn.com if you still have issues so that we can help you nailing down the problem.

moutinho777 repped this.
  7. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    are there any on going negotiations for new leagues. when should we expect additional leagues? thank u

8. Harm

Harm Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You are ahead of the curve @moutinho777 ! This is the press release we release today:

August 27, 2015

NGSN acquires top Liga MX team home matches

NGSN confirms its position as the go-to place for soccer fans in the US

NGSN (Next Generation Sports Network) has acquired the rights to broadcast the home matches of four Liga MX top teams: Club América, Chivas de Guadalajara, Cruz Azul and Club de Fútbol Universidad Nacional A. C. (a.k.a. Pumas). Under the agreement, NGSN will have exclusive rights in the US to broadcast two matches per round through NGSN's digital platforms and apps up to and including Torneo Clausura 2018. Commentary will be in English only. The first games are set to be broadcast this weekend.

NGSN will broadcast the Liga MX matches live and on demand and will also be offering highlights, goal clips and statistics.

NGSN has also acquired exclusive rights to broadcast the Swedish Allsvenskan Football League in the US and Canada until 31 December 2017. The first broadcasts will be on September . Commentary will be in English and Swedish.

“NGSN's mission is to enable fans to enjoy soccer whenever and wherever they want. We are first of all very pleased to be adding the Liga MX, one of the most popular leagues in the US, to our programming. We are aiming to expand the number of teams and to offer the games in Spanish. Along with the addition of the Swedish league, this confirms NGSN's drive to become the go-to place for international soccer in the US. Expect more acquisition announcements soon. Besides that, we will also be releasing apps for Xbox and Roku in the coming weeks,” says NGSN CEO Harry van Streun.

NGSN streams online live and on-demand matches of the premier soccer leagues of Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Portugal, the Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, Venezuela and the Portuguese Taça da Liga. Viewers can watch full soccer matches (live and on demand), highlights and goal clips in HD quality anywhere, anytime and as often they want. All commentary is offered in English and in local languages where possible. Apps also include game and league statistics.

Visit us at www.ngsn.com.

moutinho777 repped this.
  9. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    no playstation apps lol? please add taca de Portugal & segunda liga in Portugal.

10. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    It appears Direct TV will not have the UEFA channels with all the Champions League games available like the past few years. Anyone know where to watch or buy the Benfica game?

11. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Nevermind. It's on ESPN 3 and Fox 2 Go

12. theFOOTBALLlover

FC Porto, SC Freamunde & Fraser Park FC
    Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    Does anyone know when the Sporting-Porto date and time will be confirmed? I'll be in Europe so I'm trying to book my hotel for Lisbon.

13. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I had read, as of now, it's scheduled for Jan 2nd.

14. theFOOTBALLlover

Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    That will change because all the games in that round have been scheduled for the same time and date. I was wondering when they confirmed the real details.

15. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi guys;it seems these thread has been dead for awhile,nobody talks about Fubotv anymore and how good or bad it is?

16. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  17. theFOOTBALLlover

Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
  18. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Let the summer TV circus begin...

Dear fuboTV Subscriber –

Effective May 31st, 2016 the channel Sport TV Américas is terminating their broadcast service worldwide.

Due to the closure of the channel, fuboTV is working towards obtaining streaming rights for Portuguese Primeira Liga matches before the start of the season in August.

Additionally, fuboTV will automatically reduce the cost of your Portuguese Package subscription by 20% ($4.00) for the next two months until the start of the Primeira Liga season in August.

If you have any questions about these changes or your subscription, please contact our support team at support@fubo.tv – they will be standing by to address your inquiries.

Our sincere apologies for these package changes. We will continue to update you on coverage of the Portuguese Primeira Liga on fuboTV.

Regards,
    fuboTV Team

19. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    should be interesting.

20. milequatro

milequatro Member

Jul 25, 2004
    MA - United States
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  21. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  22. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles

Premiumsports.com has SportvAmericas,a matter fact Fubotv bought it for this past season from Premium sports

23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will NSGN still have the Liga?

24. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    yes, past season. we're talking about future.

No longer available apparently.

25. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    #1950 frank55, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016