TTM's abuse of power

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Puro_Sinaloa, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    TTM has gone around making comments after things that I say hoping for a response. Once he got a response he banned me from the Mexican forum. Should a rogue moderator be allowed to go around banning people who are not known for going around creating problems. He wants me to beg him to come back to the Mexico forum when it should've been him not going around baiting me. This is rediculous...

2. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Let's see, this is the exchange that got you upset:

You then used a homophobic slur personal attack in the Mexican National Team football forum. This has never been allowed and you are repeat offender.

Not sure if the signers of this petition would agree with slurs against Central Americans or Gays but, you never know.

4. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    Slur against central american by saying yes to Mexiwiso's post? It was obvious sarcasm, but yet you call it a slur?? You just have it in for me for some reason in the last month. Saying yes, and using a George Lopez reference is bashing gays??? Are you serious?? How can anyone not see this as an abuse of power. You went around saying things about me in other forums. I never once made a comment after one of your threads, but you kept doing it in the Mexico forum and in the WR thread.

How can someone like you go around baiting another poster and as soon as that poster responds to your obvious baits, you use your power as a mod to ban him??

How can anyone not see this as an abuse of power??? I dont remember the last time I was infracted for saying something on the Mexico forum, yet you have the nerve to call me a REPEAT OFFENDER? Not only are you a liar, but you abuse your power as a mod to insult anyone you want and then ban them when THEY DARE RESPOND TO YOUR OBVIOUS BAITS.

5. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    Moderators should moderate, not go around pushing people around and punishing people and acting like despots. If you're going to go around insulting a poster, you shouldn't ban that poster when he responds to you.

Mods should not be DICTATORS, and this TTM has proven to be one.

6. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    The, "Re: !Bob's philosophical musings - on football" thread is a pefect example of how he's been dishing insults at me lately. Yet when I fire back he bans me. Rediculous.

7. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did they make the "Offensive to TTM" list or were they something that those people should just get over?

8. Dignan23

Dignan23 Member+

Jul 6, 2001
    Fort Vancouver, WA
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    It sounds like he gave them equivalency.

9. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure what homophobic slur Puro used, but the post on the wall of shame is pretty weak stuff

That thread itself is a troll thread

10. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru