TTA 300

Discussion in 'North Carolina FC' started by Nacional Tijuana, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi, folks. Any bus riders around? I am from San Diego, but might, this summer, be in Durham for a medical conference. I google mapped WMSP and it looks like Triangle's #300 bus goes there. How far is this stop away?

I am also trying to decipher the schedule on the Railhawks site. It looks the the fixture dates are up, but I am unclear on times. Are Hawks matches usually at a specific time regardless of day?

Thanks for any help. Looks like this place is a bit quiet.

2. CaptainD

CaptainD Member

Oct 20, 2014
    I see that the home opener is at 1:00 but that is not the norm. Seems like home games usually start at 7:00. It can be crazy hot in the stadium, so it's a blessing to have the sun go down those summer evenings.
    As for public transportation, I'm not much help. This area is not particularly advanced in the realm of public transportation. If I'm reading the bus route thing correctly, it only runs once a day between Durham and Raleigh (?) then there'd be another bus to the soccer park. It does appear that there's a bus stop fairly close to WMSP. At the intersection nearest it.
    The games are alot of fun. The fans are engaged. It's a fun evening. I hope that you can get to a game!

Nacional Tijuana repped this.
  3. CHHSfan

CHHSfan Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chapel Hill
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The transit is horrible, and Cary is not a pedestrian friendly town, especially around WakeMed Soccer Park. I would suggest an Uber, a rental car, or a taxi.

Nacional Tijuana repped this.