TSV 1860 München: How Löwe can we go? 15-16 Season thread

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by Mailman44, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    15 minutes in, and we're already down 0-1 (105 seconds into the game!)
    Thank god Bobby Wood scored twice against Paderborn already :/ Still, I'm fed up already!

datschge repped this.
  2. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Best 2nd half i saw from 60 in a long time. As in really good. Total domination! 12-0 corners in the end. There was just one little thing missing: a ********ing goal. Lost 0-1.

FFS!

datschge repped this.
  3. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München

Claasen so good. Oh well :(

datschge repped this.
  4. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Horrible game with a horrible ref. First half was dreadful, both teams played as if they were relegated already. Second half was a bit better. Out of the blue, Liendl scored from way out.
    Then came a very controversial goal (to put it mildly) for Duisburg, followed by a second yellow for Degenek (also controversial). In the end, we lost 2-1. Paderborn won, so we're headed for direct relegation.
    Only a miracle could help us now, but that's highly unlikely the way the team played in the last few matches.

F**K!

datschge repped this.
  5. kruck

kruck Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    What happened with this anyways?

Gerdoner repped this.
  6. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München

Never in a million years was that a goal and a second yellow.
    Still, if we get relegated, it's not because of this game but because we were shit all season long. Sad but true.
    17338_e60fd82401aef78e81d894a15d07663f (1).png

datschge repped this.
  7. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    It's not like we're not used to it. Let's see what Biero can do. I personally don't think the coach was the reason we're stuck in a relegation spot, but that's the football business for you.

datschge repped this.
  8. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    FT against Braunschweig. Won 1-0. A very good game, with lot's of fighting spirit and field dominance. Yet no goal until Okotie scored a header after Liendl's corner in the 87th minute.

datschge repped this.
  9. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Bierofka's matchplan: Well, in the last few games we conceded goals around 10 minutes after we got into the lead. This time, let's just waste clear cut chances and score in the 87th, ok guys?

Floormaster Squeeze and datschge repped this.
  10. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Super important win yesterday. Results of the other matches were good for us aswell, so that we're now in 14th position :)

11. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
  12. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Saved! Now I hope for a less unnerving new season.

13. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
  14. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Man, I still can't believe it. Who would have thought 3 weeks ago... or even 3 months ago. Still mentally exhausted after this game. How many corners did Paderborn have in the end? Must have been close to 15 or even more!
    Saved on the Day of Liberation :p
    Now Kreuzer can plan for next season. Hope they sign Mölders ;) :D

15. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
  16. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    So Cassalette said that the search for a new coach is over. They just have to sign the contracts and he will be unveilled at the beginning of next month.
    Also, we extended Aycicek's loan until the end of this season. :thumbsup:

17. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Kosta Runjaic!

18. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    What do you guys think about him? Always seemed like a nice guy back at 1. FCK, but I couldn't say anything else about him...

19. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Oliver Kreuzer was apparently let go... still can't believe it, one of the few guys who had any clue about how to do things professionally... on second thought, now I see why he didn't fit to the club :p

All joking aside, still in shock. Guy saved our asses and did some good transfers. Rumors say that Aichin off Bremen (and possibly Jens Lehmann) will join us?

Edit: Oh, and Kagelmacher is gone aswell. One of the few players that did not disappoint entirely last season.

2016 / 17 is gonna be fun -.-

20. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Eichin did a good general manager job in Bremen (IMHO). Only mistake he did was not being sensible for conections within the club (Bode in supervisory board played as player with club Skripnik, ...).

He needs to learn from these things because 1860 certainly has some inner club interest connections, too.
    Well, I wish him at your club and 1860 in general all the best. :)

21. Gerdoner

Gerdoner Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Anyone still here? We need a new thread with a new name for the next season. Some got any creative and funny ideas?

In the meantime, here's what happened so far:
    • As expected, Okotie did not re-new his contract. His quest to play in a Top league again led him to... the 2nd Chinese leauge? The hell?! Still, at least he was honest about being there mainly for financial reasons.
    • Schindler left us for Huddersfield Town. Always liked Schinz, not the best player in the world, but loyal and a true Lion. Got a decent sum of money for him (~2.2 Mio €). Sad to see him go, but I wish him the best of luck.
    • Kagelmacher also left us, for Maccabi Haifa. Would have loved to see him sign a new deal, really rated the guy. Never played in his natural position for us. Transfer fee is on the low side aswell.
    • Stahl was let go unceremoniously (Kreuzer (?) left a message on his mailbox, saying that his services were not needed anymore). Very bad behaviour towards a player who was always there when the club needed him. Not happy about this. He's now at Unterhaching.
    • Rodri was released from his contract and joined Cordoba. Glad he ********ed off.
    • As we know, Vallori went to Atletico Baleares. Another player who certainly wasn't the best around but who identified 100% with the club. From a sports perspective, surely the right decicion to let him go (after the club gave him a 1-year-extention after his injury last year)
    • Kovac joined Fröhling's Wehen-Wiesbaden.
    • Neudecker joined St. Pauli. Another talent leaving the club, but it has been said that last year's uncertainty about relegation didn't exactly help in the negogiations.
    • Hain joined Unterhaching today. He hadn't the best of luck at us, and even after all this time I still don't know how good he is or how good he could be. So many injuries.
    • Rama didn't get a new contract either. He showed signs of brilliance followed by multiple games of sub-par performances. Still, he was vital in the relegation playoffs agains Kiel, so yeah.
    • Beister's and Bandowski's loans ended. Too many injuries, couldn't really shine. Mölder's loan ended aswell, but he signed with us. Yay! I like that dude.
    After Schindler and Kagelmacher left us, I had a really bad feeling about the upcoming season. Our defense, probably the least bad of the bunch, was taken apart. But then came the new signings...

• Filip Stojkovic, who will more than replace Gary at the right-back position I think. A friend of mine saw him play a lot in the last few years, and he really rates the guy!
    • Jan Zimmermann. Yeah, another keeper. Probably a tiny bit better than Eicher, but now we have 3 goalies that could play in the 2nd BuLi. I expect one to leave us before the first game.
    • As mentioned, Sascha "Fussballgott" Mölders joined us perminantely.
    • Today, the club annonced the signing of Fanol Perdedaj. Defensive midfielder who could also be played in other defensive positions.
    • Karim Matmour joined us, aswell as Victor Andrade (loan). The latter is the real deal, really liked his playing in the friendlies so far.
    • Bremen's Marnon Busch joins us on loan.
    • Sanchéz loan has ended and he re-joined us. His future is still unknown. I wouldn't be unhappy if he stayed with us, but with so many new signings, maybe they need to balance the books?
    • Ribamar, a 19 year old Brazilian is expected to join us. Actually, he was expected to join us weeks ago. Don't know why it takes so long. Rumour has it that he'd join us for 2.5 Mio, which would make him our most expensive signing yet. All that for a relative unknown player. I don't know. Here's an article about him and the situation.
    • Hm, did I miss anyone? Let's think.... oh yeah, freaking Ivica Olic joined us. 36, soon to be 37. Don't care, that one is a huuuuge signing!
    • Goran Sukalo. Yeah, I know, he joined us in the last winter break, but he was ijured all the time, so for me he's a new signing aswell.
    In other news, Lacazette (who really impressed in the last few games of the season) was injured in a friendly. Will take months to coma back. Such a shame! Adel Taarabt was expected to sign with us. He visited the team in the trainings camp, but then the transfer was cancelled by the team. Cosa Nostra and the Giasinga Buam, our 2 biggest ultras groups, were disbanded within days. Will be interesting what that does to the atmosphere at the games. And the biggest news today is that Aigner might or might not re-join us. Ismaik apparently wants him, and Aigner was always a 1860 fan, so there's hope.

Here are the results of the friendlies so far:

1860 - FC Basel: 1-1
    TSV Pöllau - 1860: 0-9 (5 goals by Mugosa who is in fine form apparantly)
    FK Austria Wien - 1860: 2-0
    SK Sturm Graz - 1860: 0-1
    1860 - Dortmund: 1-0
    1860 - Borussia Mönchengladbach: 3-1
    SV Werder Bremen - 1860: 1-2

datschge, goindownsouth and Epitome990 repped this.
  22. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Great post. I'll be following the developments at Sechzig very attentively next season. Firstly to track the progress of the two Werder lads on loan, Aycicek and Busch. And also to see how Eichin does at his new management role with you guys. He's made some pretty proactive moves so far, and looks to have a sound plan in place towards rebuilding this team.

goindownsouth repped this.
  23. georg

georg Member+

May 25, 2009
    Parowan, Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feeling a bit optimistic about the coming season.

24. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    The stage does look set for a fresh start, just hope it turns out better than two seasons ago.