Trying to watch the Fenerbahce - Anderlecht game. [R]

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Fry36, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey
    I'm located in New Jersey so the only way I can watch this game is if some merciful site streams it (since the Turkish channel I can usually watch doesn't wanna air it) so I was wondering if you guys know a site where I can watch that VT4 channel online. I only understand English and Turkish so the Belgium websites are tough to understand kinda :)

2. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Re: Trying to watch the Fenerbahce - Anderlecht game.

Hard to find I'm afraid.As I live in Belgium I don't have this problem but if I would have like you to get a websit where I could WATCH the game I would'nt know where to start.Sorry but I can't halp you :eek:
    All the best for tomorrow anyway, hope you loose...;)

3. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey

:) Thanks anyway man I found a site where I can buy the game for like 8 dollars anyway. I don't wanna say we're gonna win for sure since you never know how Fenerbahce will play but it's definitely not going to be an easy game. I'll be here after the game whether we win or lose anyway heh. :D

4. muratk

muratk New Member

Aug 14, 2007

Can you tell me the site you found? Thanks!

EN BUYUK FENER

5. muratk

muratk New Member

Aug 14, 2007

Can you please tell me the site that you found. Thank you!

EN BUYUK FENER

6. sutlu

sutlu New Member

Aug 14, 2007

hocam nerden buldun? allahaskina soyle :)
    isvecteyiz biz de... izleyemiyoz

7. buraktigin

buraktigin New Member

Aug 15, 2007

Can You Please Please Tell Me What Website We Can Watch Fenerbahce-anderlecht Game!!!! Please Post It Or Email Me At buraktigin@yahoo.com Thanks!!

8. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey

www.vatanimtv.com Never used the site before so I don't know how good the quality is but I'm guessing it's like that other site secveseyret.com. Good luck.

9. muratk

muratk New Member

Aug 14, 2007

Thank you Fry36 !!

EN BUYUK FENER

10. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey

First half is over and the score is 1-0. Anderlecht needs to bring it if they want to equalize. Alex de Souza is about 30cm shorter than the entire defense but he managed to score a header. SAMPIYON FENER, EN BUYUK FENER, ALKISLAYIN ULAN ...!!!

11. buraktigin

buraktigin New Member

Aug 15, 2007

Stupid turkish internet, i payed for it twice with 2 different credit cards, still it doesnt wotk. vatantv does not work, DONT TRY IT you just loose your money

12. Fry36

Fry36 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    New Jersey

Worked for me. It wouldn't accept my credit card with Firefox so I had to use Internet Explorer though.

As for the game, we played really bad the second half but managed to keep the score. So one goal in Belgium is probably going to be enough to get us to the CL.

13. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004

yeah, you're through.
    Anderlecht played incredibly bad. In the first half, nearly every player was too nervous to even give a decent pass. Only Hassan did good.
    In the second half, fenerbahce gave us some space, but still anderlecht didn't manage to leave out those stupid errors .
    A very disappointing game that was.

The return will be exciting, but with Frutos out , it's very difficult for Anderlecht to score , so I expect a draw : 1-1

14. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV

It was a weird, weird game, and unlike Vercauteren to send out his team like that. I've read and heard several people suggesting it was a more a case of the players not doing what Vercauteren ordered than him imposing these tactics on them, which would make sense.

15. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004

well, that's a load of ...
    the problems were definitely the nerves, maybe that's why didn't follow teamorders, but vercauteren should procure that these things don't happen. I don't feel that vercauteren has much autority in anderlecht, because it's the 100th they didn't do their "tasks", according to Vercauteren.
    I saw the players playing panicfootball, even in the 20th minute