Trump presidency tweets

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by superdave, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    :confused: This crazy woman is distancing herself from Trump by tweeting exactly like Trump.

Lordy, please tell me this woman is guilty.

Anyone that's actually been paying attention to the IC Senate testimonies would have expected that the investigation would go into this direction. They made it clear that Trump was just one aspect of what they were doing. They were just as actively outflanking establishment candidates on the left, and Stein was another vehicle to do this. The allegations were that Russian hackers and bots were active in pushing the DAPL narrative and the BLM narrative after Ferguson.

This is what dopes like Bmore don't understand. They're so insecure about their president, that they're only thinking about Clinton and Trump. They're not seeing the big picture of the country as a whole.

sitruc, American Brummie and dapip repped this.
  2. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What about the "ludicrous left"?

3. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This is weird...

4. JamieBmore

JamieBmore Member

Apr 26, 2001
    This is what I was talking about the other day....just the beginning of the pushback against Murkowski. Political suicide for her if she doesn't do what she promised....

887816589059530752 is not a valid tweet id

5. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    #4930 Cascarino's Pizzeria, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Franken-trumps all over Whitelandia will be wandering around terrorizing their representatives. Especially funny since many of them were created by Fox & cyncical Republicans and now they've lost control of them.

Summer Hawkes (lol) is a particularly nutty Franken-trump:

Summer Hawkes
    @SummerAnnHawkes

Emerging from the shadows of an unlawfully transformed nation, my inner Dagny Taggart now basks in glorious rays of hope and unabashed Conservatism.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SummerAnnHawkes

Mr. Pink, sitruc and Dr. Wankler repped this.
  6. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Burn her! Not pure enough! Soros puppet!

You must pledge unwavering loyalty. You'll never be accepted until you commit to throwing 30 million people off healthcare, doubling premiums and tripling deductibles! You have to "concentrate" the sick into high risk pool ghettos. Only then can you truly MAGA!

7. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Her tweet makes no sense in any manner. What does Stein gain by making such a statement? Reading down her feed for a ways, almost all tweets are about environmental issues or local politics. Then there is a series of 5, give or take, anti-Clinton tweets. They don't fit the pattern of what she posted, and all are lumped together. It seems really odd to have those 5 posts, let alone the argument they make.

Speaking of which, Mr. TWEETING is important should read her feed to see how to post proper tweets, show support, promote stories to causes which he is trying to argue in favor of.

sitruc repped this.
  8. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    For the true meaning of the word "Soros," substitute "Elders of Zion."

9. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @JamieBmore - your post is called "confirmation bias."

M, Mr. Pink, sitruc and 2 others repped this.
  10. JamieBmore

JamieBmore Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Let's see how much coverage from the MSM this little detail gets....I am sure they will be all over it.

"But CBO has developed its own estimates of that impact, during work it did last December to estimate the effects of repealing the individual mandate as a standalone measure. Based on those estimates, of the 22 million fewer people who will have health insurance in 2026 under the Senate bill, 16 million will voluntarily drop out of the market because they will no longer face a financial penalty for doing so: 73 percent of the total."

11. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

12. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've seen/heard that. But it is also in connection with a rise in premiums for those who can still afford to have health insurance.

And many of those 22 million are people who will lose health insurance because of the cuts to Medicare, being forced off of health insurance. Are you okay going down that road, forcing people off of health insurance?

sitruc repped this.
  13. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    "Leaked" numbers = FAKE NEWS. These illegal leaks must stop!

xtomx, KCFutbol, Mr. Pink and 4 others repped this.
  14. American Brummie

Jun 19, 2009
    There Be Dragons Here
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1) The CBO reported this upfront
    2) The decision to not pay for health insurance is not because it's a choice. It's because without the subsidies to allow them to buy insurance, people would not be able to afford insurance.
    3) Obamacare is going to stick around because there is no alternative.

@VFish how many times have you predicted the law's demise? And how many times has it been true?

15. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Given how often the following plays out...

1. Something is leaked to a media outlet
    2. Trump & co. yell about "fake news"
    3. The story is substantiated with phone logs, e-mails, photographs, recordings, etc.
    4. Trump & co. lowkey confirm story while loudly whining about leaks

...I put 50/50 odds on there being concrete evidence being published in the next few days that Dr. Stein was playing footsie with Trump Jr.

M, American Brummie, JohnR and 3 others repped this.
  16. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    I for one never heard of this Jill Stein lady till last year and still have no idea what she stands for.

17. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She was the Green Party candidate for President in last year's election.

I know what the Green Party stands for, but I have no idea what the hell she's doing at this point.

sitruc repped this.
  18. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Wow ... what a bad take by Avik Roy. First of all the repeal without replace plan would lead to 32 million people uninsured. It's the House and Senate plans the are around 22-23 million because those plans include some provisions to soften the blow.

Also it's just false that the majority of people would drop out due to the mandate. There is nothing to leak here. The last CBO actually broke it down and the majority of the losses are due to Medicaid cuts. Losses from the mandate are secondary.

Having said that, I do agree that getting hung up on the number 22 million is misleading. The real issue here is what will those plans actually look like and how do they work for sick people. The real problem with the GOP approach is that they're trying to weaken the coverage so that fewer things are covered like maternity, mental health or drug addiction. On top of that you're likely to see a tripling of deductibles so that a lower income person would have to spend more than 50% of their annual earnings before insurance even kicks in. That's basically the same as being uninsured because most people in America don't have $10-15,000 dollars on hand.

xtomx, flowergirl, M and 4 others repped this.
  19. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I can't even....

20. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Donald has given just so much to the GOP over the years. His sacrifices should be remembered.

dapip and Boloni86 repped this.
  21. Hayaka

Hayaka Member+

Jun 21, 2009
    San Francisco North Bay, Bel Marin Keys
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    If the usual pattern holds, Jamie won't respond to you on this in any meaningful way, because for him to do so he would actually have to understand these health care proposals to the level that he could provide an educated response that isn't directly poached from other sources. Instead, the next post we see from him will be a new set of talking points that don't address the points you made, and will likely be about something else entirely.

xtomx, M and Mr. Pink repped this.
  22. roby

roby Member+

SIRLOIN SALOON FC, PITTSFIELD MA
    Feb 27, 2005
    So Cal
    I suppose I'll have to respond for Jamie and to keep it on topic.....you do know that if Hillary hadn't stolen all of those emails BENGHAZI wouldn't have happened. :oops:

23. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You mean like the underfunded dumpster fire of a campaign organization the RNC had to divert hundreds of millions to in order to bring it up to a passable state? Or how about the untold countess statements and tweets that have just done wonders for the Republican brand? Or how about how most of the embattled Republican senators in 2016 were re-elected by much more comfortable margins than Trump won the state?

American Brummie repped this.
  24. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I would not be surprised if she got Kremlin cash

The AfD were cuddling up to Russia over here and I would bet there was $$ involved

25. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sitruc, Scissorkick Collins and dapip repped this.