Travel/Tickets: USA-Turkey. Red Bull Arena NJ - 6/1/14

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by FoxBoro 143, Mar 6, 2014.

1. FoxBoro 143

FoxBoro 143 Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very much looking forward to this one. Hopefully we can have some huge events the night before. I'm not sure how good the tailgate situation will be, so we will probably have to take over a pub somewhere.

CBlake repped this.
  2. phillyfan593

phillyfan593 Member

Jul 20, 2011
    When will tickets go on sale?

3. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be coming into town for this from Toronto, likely come in Thursday. Looking forward to it big time and the great party the night before at Dempsey's. I also expect the US will have an open training session, so that will be great too.

4. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Is there a problem with this match? Seems odd it's the only one tickets haven't gone on sale yet for

5. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any word on tickets, there will also be a US Soccer fan fest.

6. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Ao tickets on sale at noon today. $63 for members, 68 non members. Too much, pass.

7. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    disclaimer- ill probably go anyway. sorry for complaining :thumbsup:

8. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not a problem, it is more than the end line tickets in Columbus for USA Mexico but as we all know, NYC/NJ is onto a world of it own.

9. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    i was expecting MAYBE $50 tops. i was kinda shocked when i saw 70.

10. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is the price making people reconsider going?

11. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    for me, the 70 bucks is just the beginning. I live in philadelphia, so not that far, but the travel is going to be another 40-50, and then the cost of everything there. Its not really the cost that is making me rethink, but im willing to overlook the pain points (ie getting there, its a sunday so i have work monday, hanging out with people from new york) if its a little friendlier on the wallet. But 120 bucks to get in the door to see a game against a team where i literally cannot name a single player on it is conflicting me a bit.

CBlake repped this.
  12. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Define fan fest?

13. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also quick note, when I went to RBNY for US/Ecuador back in 2011, the made us sit in the actual seats we were assigned tooooo.....Just saying

14. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    what is going on? there is still no link for tickets on the US Soccer page, and I can't find it by going to searching Red Bull arena either. Is there going to be a presale for USSSC members?

15. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    these are for supporters section only

16. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Mind posting a link to buy "non-members" tickets?

17. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
  18. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From what I am hearing it will be in Times Square on the days leading up to the game. They had one there last April for the 100th Anniversary.

19. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Flight, Hotel and now finally a ticket, all is set for my ticket to NY/NJ in May/June, RBA will rock.

20. canchon

canchon Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am sure that there will be. I believe that AO had tickets on sale to the other two games a few days before the general sale dates and USSSC presale was announced. (General protocol was USSSC pre-sale, then "priority" pre-sale - anybody who used a US Soccer discount code - , then a Visa pre-sale, then general sale.)

So if this is the case info should be coming out in a few days. Watch your email and the supporters site.

21. iliketowel

iliketowel Member

Feb 28, 2012
    New York City
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has there been any news on this? The US Soccer site still doesn't have info on it. It's quite strange.

22. JeffreyD

JeffreyD New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I was wondering as well. I put in an order for my tickets via AO pre-sale, but know plenty of people with USSSC access or NYRB access that were looking to buy when those opened up. Haven't seen any news or updates...

23. canchon

canchon Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tickets have been made available via AO and also to NYRB supporters groups (there is info on Metrofanatic about it). However, these are only ticket requests, not confirmations. My thought is that US Soccer is gauging demand from these sources before deciding how many other tickets to make available. Requests from these groups were supposed to be in by today, I think.

Hopefully that means that general ticket info is coming soon after that.

24. tavo2311

tavo2311 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hoping someone can help me out. I was supposed to be overseas at this time so I did not order tix. Found out today I am actually flying back 5/31, so I went on to get tix through AO but missed last night's deadline. If anyone winds up with an extra ticket or two when confirmed, please let me know, would be extremely grateful. Moving overseas for a few years this summer, so won't be at any of these for awhile... Thanks!

25. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man..these need to go on sale. Nothing in the US Soccer Supporters area to buy these tickets either. The other matches are listed though. You would think they would have something by now...a month and a half out.