Travel/Tickets: Gold Cup TBA @ USA: Frisco, TX - July 7th, 2015

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Mar 6, 2015.

1. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
  2. yankthisyank'swank

Oct 13, 2010
    I bought tickets through AO, and I see that they are slowly updating plans for people traveling to the game, but I'd like to book a room somewhere sooner than later. Does anyone have suggestions? If this is an inappropriate place to post such a question, then I apologize in advance.

3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder

AO has officially selected the Courtyard/Marriott hotel in Plano (20 miles away) with negotiated rates and a block of rooms. Find more info in the members only section of the AO website. You can be sure that many others will be there as well.

Marriott Courtyard Dallas Plano Parkway
    Address:
    4901 West Plano Parkway, Plano, Texas 75093 USA
    Phone:(972) 867-8000
    Rate: $129/night

However there are many hotels much closer and a couple within walking distance of the stadium.

yankthisyank'swank repped this.
  4. doogiemo

doogiemo Member

Aug 11, 2005
    ohh USA, USA USA USA
    Crazy question... anybody has an extra ticket to the game?

5. yankthisyank'swank

Oct 13, 2010
    Maybe, I'll know for sure Monday.

doogiemo repped this.
  6. doogiemo

doogiemo Member

Aug 11, 2005
    ohh USA, USA USA USA
    Thanks so much, I was able to secure one a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't get a chance to edit my post...

I'm 100% sure you'll have no issues unloading the ticket if you do end up finding an extra.

If you're out in the tailgate area, stop by the Sammers SC tent, we'll do some jagerbombs!

7. ces8000

ces8000 New Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    It's been some time since this post, but would this ticket (or any ticket) still be available? I'm flying in from California the day of, just looking for one ticket. Going solo on this one...

8. yankthisyank'swank

Oct 13, 2010
    No extra ticket. I doubt you'll have much of a problem finding one (I hope you don't, at least).

9. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow Member

Jul 3, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Check the Flash Seats website for people reselling their tickets. Since FC Dallas uses this instead of ticketmaster, alot of people are not aware there is a resell feature within Flash Seats. I saw some earlier today for about $60-70. Also you can check Twitter and under the hashtag of #AOtickets people start offering American Outlaw tickets as people's travel plans start falling apart of friends bail on them.