Transfers In and Out - 2011

Discussion in 'Universitario' started by Broncano, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Well, to be honest AGF Aarhus do not have an actual transfer budget, but a combined transfer/wage budget, so they try to pick up players on free transfers or for small-change and use most of their budget on wages and sign-on fees... typically they are taking their chances on a good player or two from one of the top leagues, who are either injured or have been treated badly and are on free transfers, or they find very young top talents abroad from smaller leagues, who they can get fairly cheaply....

In this window they have so far signed Søren Larsen from French Toulouse, Atle Roar Håland from OB Odense (both for free) and then some young Icelandic youth internationals ... occasionally AGF sign a player that cost in the $500k range, but they have never paid more than $1,2 million for a player so far and that was before the financial crisis in Europe... Right now it is highly difficult to sell players at all and wages are going down in Europe, so it is very much buyers market..... and AGF Aarhus is actually one of very few Danish clubs that has some real money to spend in this transfer window, but they will be careful how they spend it, with so many good players being on free transfers in Europe and with Danish clubs having that extra 24 hours to sign players.... AGF do have room for two more players in the $300k-$400k a year wage range + one $500k transfer fee.... the cheaper the players wages are, the more they have for transfer fees and the other way around.

2. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    AGF Aarhus btw won 3-0 away against the mid-table team Horsens yesterday, which could have a positive effect on their wish to finally close some deals, since now the league is on NT break for a few weeks ...

Highlights :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7TEa8oKTs"]Horsens v AGF 0-3[/ame]

3. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Depor said the negotiations broke down

4. julinho97

julinho97 Member+

Jan 17, 2009
    Lima, Peru
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    tanta wevada pa esto:rolleyes:

5. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    I'm pretty sure, that the AGF Aarhus director of sport is trying to take advantage of the fact that the Danish transfer window is open 24 hours longer than the rest of Europe, which means that Universitario will have no other options than to take the last offer from AGF, if they want to make a deal in this transfer window... Ruidiaz is said to have a clause in his contact so he can leave Universitario for free in the winter, so it's either money in the pocket now + a sell-on clause, or no money in the winter.

6. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    People in Peru are saying that Universitario rejected the offer of Aarhus and contented Ruidiaz by offering him a new contract for three years with a substantial wage increase. It seems like this story is over.

7. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    But Universitario are already having trouble paying his wages at it is, so how would they be able to give him a substantial wage increase, when they are in big financial trouble and why should he be interested in extending, when he is not sure to get the money they promise... it simply doesn't add up, and his agent is now also saying that AGF Aarhus seem to be the best option for him in the winter, while the AGF director of sport is also talking about getting Ruidiaz in the winter.

So I think AGF perhaps already have come to an agreement with Ruidiazs agent, but are just waiting to see, if Universitario is taking their offer and let him go now before the transfer window close, or AGF get him for free in the winter.... honestly I think this is Universitarios only options right now... He is not going to extend his contract according to his agent, who is mainly talking about choosing between Swedish Malmö FF and Danish AGF Aarhus, but that he think the Danish league and AGF Aarhus clearly will be the best option for him...

8. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Its a common thing here, they will offer him a contract even though they will still owe him money in the future. There is a chance the player will accept because they will recover that money later down the road.

Aarhus is certainly the best option money wise, but the transfer window is now over, isn't it?

9. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sin webadas, el AGF Aarhus estaba ofreciendo una cochinada por Ruidiaz...

El chato es un delantero con mucha tecnica y potencial... Lo malo, le falta sacar mas cuerpo.

10. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    No, the Danish window is 24 hours longer than the rest of Europe :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_window#Current_schedules_and_exceptions

So there is still time for Universitario to change their mind... I'm quite sure Ruidiaz is not going to extend his contract with Universitario, so the question is who he is going to sign with in the winter... I think AGF Aarhus may have an advantage, not because of the money, but because the AGF director of sport is known to do very good work, taking good time talking to the agent, the player and also the father/family of the player as well, which is rather unusual in Europe. But it is to show how serious and interested the club is about making a deal and that they also care about the family as well.

11. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
  12. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  13. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    leslie shaw has a punchable face to match her irritating personality, this bitch has "donkey punch me" written all over her

14. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I see where you are going :D

15. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    i heard that guevaras transfer is a done deal

16. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Not a fan but considering where we are...

17. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Dicen que ficho por el Aurich. Mejor para la U, me parece que con Calcaterra, E. Flores, M. Torres, Segundo, C. Gonzalez y Ampuero estan bien de volantes de avanzada. Quizas mejor que hasta el mismo Aurich.

A la U le falta gente de experiencia pero atras.

18. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    En buena hora que ese webon de Solanito Guevara no anclo en la U... Ese pata nunca fue nada del otro mundo... Su pase largo y nada mas..

Todavia vive de su pase gol a Guerrero en la Copa America :rolleyes:

19. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    well im a fan, his job isnt noticeable but tis effective

20. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  21. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Le esta llendo bien en Brasil, seria un retroceso lo del prestamo

22. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I don't think we can afford him, the way the team is scrabbling for money these days but we could sure use the help.

A smaller team in Brasil would be ideal for him.

23. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Cachito Ramirez parece se va al Portuguesa...

24. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    nose tampoco no es un joven, alos 27 anios si lo van a prestar creo q ya estan pensando en sacarlo. weno ps con tal q agarre minutos y llege bien a las eliminatorias no me puedo quejar ;o..