Transfer window rumors?

Discussion in 'Everton' started by patfan1, Jan 2, 2009.

1. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Bolivia's captain Ronald Raldes, a 28 year old center back, is on trial with the club. He's a free agent.

3. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Solid player: did more than fairly well while at Rosario Central (Arg.). Recently moved to the UAE or Qatar, I believe and is the captain of the Bolivian NT.

--

On another note--and I didn't wanna open a new thread just to discuss this--Chilean media is reporting that Chilean Nicolas Millan will be going on trial with Everton this coming November. The reason for the wait is due to his age: Millan has not turned 18 yet.

As far as him as a player goes...he's the youngest player to debut in the Chilean 1st div. (14 yrs of age, 2006) and consequently many people freaked out over him. However, it was only a bit-part performance and he never got much of a run with Colo Colo afterward. Not much was heard of him 'till this year, when he signed for Tigre (Arg.).

He's been in Arg. playing with Tigres's U19s and reserves. He usually plays as a winger and I am sorry I can't provide any further scouting as he has barely played professionally. He's easily an overhyped youngster at the moment, at best. I will post a link to the story later. :D

Cheers!