Transfer Rumors Abroad

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Froboy69, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I completely blame the Colombian clubs, I didn't blame Boca for offer low. And while Jorman will go for 4, Junior rejected an offer of 6m for Luis Diaz and this how it should be. I'm not talking if a club needs money to sell and in the case of Nacional who could easily ask around 7-8 on him, especially after his year, especially in iur current situation where he was our best player the entire 2018.

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Almiron wants to get even....

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And this is how you should negotiate on your best player of the team. Well played by Junior.

5. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

This is Manor Solomon, a 19-year old Israeli wonder kid from Maccabi Petah-Tikva, a mid-table club in the Israeli first division. He truely is a great prospect, but just a prospect. He played 60 matches in 3 years and scored 7 goals. An attacking midfielder. The owner of his club is very controversial, something like Eduardo Pimentel. He always insisted that Manor will be sold only for a major fee in our standards and everyone laughed at him because the kid doesn't have the statistics for this. Yesterday he was sold to Shakhtar for 6M euro! 6! He is the second highest transfer from Israel to abroad ever. So i'm not saying that any Colombian kid should be sold for around 6 or 8 million, but yes, sometimes the clubs sell them too cheap, in my opinion. Clubs also pay for potential, like in this case. With Campuzano and Luis Diaz we already saw what they worth in the highest competitions. With Armani Nacional did him a favor because he wanted to move. Quintero was sold to Pescara for around 2 million euro as I recall. And now Campuzano. Sorry, too cheap in my opinion.

pepinointer repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Are Colombian teams getting any money for these transfers abroad. Ton of guys are moving but not seeing numbers other then for Diaz.

Jarlan left for free not good for the league if our clubs are getting 0 money. The amount of dudes leaving for Argentina is just making our league way weaker. One thing to leave for Boca/River and another is picking a mid table team over a Copa Lib quality Colombian side

7. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1083739977576579073 is not a valid tweet id

8. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali

it seems to me that if a Colombian team is to try to maximize their investment they should collect ongoing royalties in any after sale. Also, when they grab them young, like a Campuzano or Barrios, there is NO guarantee that the player will be up to the task. So while you're looking at this with complete rose color glasses keep in mind that there have been countless flops that have gone abroad. Leverage is extremely important in any negotiation. The more Colombian clubs keep reaching (and winning) final stages of int'l club competitions, the higher the demand.

Whether it's $4mm for Campuzano or $8mm or whatever figure you want to fill in. Where is the reinvestment happening? Atl Nacional obviously has some of the biggest pockets but it's not like they're paying top dollar to own up every up and coming prospects that hits their door. And if Atl Nacional is 1 of the top 3 earners, you can imagine the list and reinvestment only goes south from there. As a league, specially an exporting one, we're leaps and bounds from where we were just 10 years ago. I would imagine in another 10 years, things will look quite different.

9. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Usually every colombian team keeps somewhere between 10 and 25 % of a future sale, and that is pretty much standard.

villus and kromekote repped this.
  10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1084162338641592320 is not a valid tweet id

Supposedly Milan.

11. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    The players leave for the specific reasons we are talking about, the Argentinian league has way more scouts watching games and its easier to get a move to a bigger league and more wages if you are in Argentina. Until that changes the clubs are going to continue to get fleeced by Argentina, they need to increase the exposure, our players have been doing very well abroad in the last 5-8 years specifically so that should be increasing demand. The Colombian league and its teams needs to do a better job exposing these players better, but its still surprising to me that other leagues haven't seen the value in directly scouting the Colombian league.

crzdcolombian, pibe10 and Azucarero repped this.
  12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I mean why don’t these guys go to Nacional or Cali. They have good relations abroad.

Junior needs to make euro connections outside of Belgium.

13. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sobre Luis Díaz:

"Junior está plantado en 10 millones de dólares por el 100% de los derechos de Luis Díaz. O 6 millones por el 60%, 7 por el 70%, 8 por el 80%.

sidspaceman and pibe10 repped this.
  14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wanting and getting are two different things. Unless a mid table team in Europe wants him can’t see them getting anything near that high

What is the highest Marlo’s moreno to Man City? Transfer directly from Colombia or was it Borja?

15. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    guajaro staying with Junior, this move I think is dead. Honestly, makes me worry some lame team like Morelia or Veracruz are going to offer 10m and banish him to Mexico forever.

16. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #3541 Baal88, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Me cago en los char y en toda su futura descendencia. 7 millones por el 75 % de los derechos para mí sería justo por el. Ahora va y lo compra América de México con la plata que les salió del supuesto "nuevo Messi" que le vendieron a un equipo español por 15 millones.

Doogs repped this.
  17. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    crzdcolombian repped this.
  18. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Good. Este pelao es selección Colombia en 2 años, para mí no hay duda.

HomietheClown and Doogs repped this.
  19. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    When is that team going to get a sponsor!!

Fugly uniform.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/bologna-spal-move-for-man-city-winger-marlos-moreno-4264388

Spal and Bologna both want Marlos Moreno. Dudes last shot after that he needs to go to colombia

20. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I see Mexico in Marlos' future.
    =====

we knew this already but this move is dead in the water. Shame.

21. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ivan ángulo kind of looks like Marlos in that picture

Azucarero repped this.
  22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+